Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
I may have missed this one, but I think it would be a good addition, if not, why not?

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
Like @iCheeetah said can you explain a little bit more?
What does the command indeed do?
And will you be able to see only your own stats? or more players
What will the stat show? only wins/kills or your place on the leaderboard?
Ok, so it would be /stats (username) and it would open a GUI like the achivements menu, and you can click on the individual games, but as a little bonus somewhere in the menu it would also show the amount of wins and such in a certain game, other servers do it, so why can't we do it too?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Ok, so it would be /stats (username) and it would open a GUI like the achivements menu, and you can click on the individual games, but as a little bonus somewhere in the menu it would also show the amount of wins and such in a certain game, other servers do it, so why can't we do it too?
You have for each game your own scoreboard and I wouldn't really like if someone's just looking at my scores of each game via that command.
I don't agree with this.

xdFantaClaus

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2017
Netherlands
You have for each game your own scoreboard and I wouldn't really like if someone's just looking at my scores of each game via that command.
I don't agree with this.
So they don't see how bad you are?
Jk :P

I think this is a really nice suggestion to compare yourself to someone like a leaderboard player!
+1 for sure!

Reactions: Ducky

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
You say always, other servers have that too, just try to create your own original ideas. ;)
But anyway, this suggestion is good. :)

Zer0z

Apr 22, 2017
You say always, other servers have that too, just try to create your own original ideas. ;)
But anyway, this suggestion is good. :)
Its pretty hard to have original ideas now, most of my ideas have been done because of the age of minecraft

Reactions: zHeavy

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm just going to write here what I wrote in my previous post:
I'd like to see stats.cubecraft.net (Don't try the link it doesn't work anymore) back. Not sure why they removed that but it was nice.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I do not really agree with this suggestion, some players maybe want to keep their stats 'private' or something.. So i have a idea how we can do this... :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/ylio3?s=wa

I thought we can do /level [name] command. If a player turned the 'watch stats' on, (in the 'settings' (chest). Then everybody can watch his stats and if someone turned it off than there comes up a message and it says: 'This player don't want to show his stats'. So nobody can read the stats of that person who turned it off! ;)

xdFantaClaus

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2017
Netherlands
I thought we can do /level [name] command. If a player turned the 'watch stats' on, (in the 'settings' (chest). Then everybody can watch his stats and if someone turned it off than there comes up a message and it says: 'This player don't want to show his stats'. So nobody can read the stats of that person who turned it off! ;)
Why would someone not show their stats? It doesn't make sense to me.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Why would someone not show their stats? It doesn't make sense to me.
For you it doesn't make sense, but i know people that don't want to show their stats, we also need to take account of them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom