Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Player Stats?

• Total voters

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
What would yall think about a stat checker? Anyone who logs onto the server, is capable of being looked up, like on the website theres a place to check their stats on all their games, their hours, stuff like that? And Possibly a feature to compare these stats.

D

Deleted member 313087

This will be the best update for toxic players. Everywhere you can see "I have better stats than your, nooooob". I want my stats to remain secret

Reactions: Simply and ewuo

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
This will be the best update for toxic players. Everywhere you can see "I have better stats than your, nooooob". I want my stats to remain secret
True, I didnt even think about the 12 year olds that would flex, but it still could be a cool feature if it wasnt abused like that

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
What if you can enable or disable it?

Edit: kinda the same as viewing a profile on the forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewuo and Starry

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
It could also work that cube just lets the stats be used by anyone like pickle does so they have websites dedicated to viewing server stats

Reactions: ewuo

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
it sounds cool to me. they removed all the lobbys from all games so there is no leaderbord. it would be great to sea like a stats checker so you can see if people are good or just not that good and need to train more. i think that on that stats website there also needs to be a leaderbord. and that you can see what games he likes the most and what level the players is and ofccorse what rank he is. that sounds cool to me

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
A stats system sounds pretty good to me :) I remember when MultiCube still existed, they had a great stats/profile page for each player, and it really added to the experience. Being able to privatise it would also be cool, but to be honest I don't really feel that would be necessary.

+1

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
it sounds cool to me. they removed all the lobbys from all games so there is no leaderbord. it would be great to sea like a stats checker so you can see if people are good or just not that good and need to train more. i think that on that stats website there also needs to be a leaderbord. and that you can see what games he likes the most and what level the players is and ofccorse what rank he is. that sounds cool to me

There is a leaderboard if you right click the Npc from the game ;)

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
There are leaderboards @ https://www.cubecraft.net/leaderboards/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom