Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
What Do I Mean By Starting Kits?
What I am suggesting is that when you join a game, you automatically have a kit chosen for you. This will not be random, you will be able to choose which kit you want to set as a default (ones that you have already bought). You would be able to change that kit if you choose too.

What Games Do I Mean?

-Skywars Kits
-Eggwars Kits
-Survival Games Kits
-UHC Kits
-Lucky Island Kits
-Island Games Kits
Where Would I Be Able To Set Up My Starting Kits?
Since I am suggesting it for multiple games, my suggestion would be putting it in the shop for that specific game. For example for Skywars, it could be two inventory spaces below Support Skywars Kits (anvil).
Another good idea (suggested by @Gainfullterror ) is to left shift in game on the kit that you want to make default.

2017-09-25_16.33.44.png

Why?
I think that we can all say that we forget to pick our kits here and there, or just forget to pick it. Either way, this could help you/ your team if you have this little mishap! Have a wonderful day <3.

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
well, this kind of is the same thing as kits. you can chose your kit easily before the game begins, i don’t see why we’d need a “starting” kit..
On sg you only got 20 seconds to select a kit and it would just be easier.

Reactions: ChillyTree

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
im really not trying to sound rude at all, but isnt 20 seconds long enough? xD
Maybe it is but sometimes you just forget to select a kit or if you are in a party and the Leander join a game while you are afk, maybe you come back when its like 2 seconds left?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Title is pretty misleading. I thought you would've mentioned free kits that new players get at the start (which I am sort of against).
Judging off of what you said, you mean selecting a main kit so you don't have to pick it over and over again?
If so, it has been suggested countless times and supported every time. I'm no exception, so I completely support this feature.

I don't necessarily think the shop tool has to be the way to select it though.
I'd keep it simple and make the kit selection in-game allow you to shift click said kit to make it your main kit. It's much easier that way and saves the time of messing with the current shop GUI that they have in all lobbies. This also allows them to use this feature for games like Infected and Archer Assault, where there isn't a shop menu.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
well, this kind of is the same thing as kits. you can chose your kit easily before the game begins, i don’t see why we’d need a “starting” kit..
Sometimes you join a game of Skywars 2 seconds before starting. Not really possible to choose a kit.

Reactions: Saruhh

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I agree , +1 from me , everytime I am playing sw I forget to choose a kit so it would be nice (:

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
What Do I Mean By Starting Kits?
What I am suggesting is that when you join a game, you automatically have a kit chosen for you. This will not be random, you will be able to choose which kit you want to set as a default (ones that you have already bought). You would be able to change that kit if you choose too.

What Games Do I Mean?

-Skywars Kits
-Eggwars Kits
-Survival Games Kits
-UHC Kits
-Lucky Island Kits
-Island Games Kits
Where Would I Be Able To Set Up My Starting Kits?
Since I am suggesting it for multiple games, my suggestion would be putting it in the shop for that specific game. For example for Skywars, it could be two inventory spaces below Support Skywars Kits (anvil).
Another good idea (suggested by @Gainfullterror ) is to left shift in game on the kit that you want to make default.

View attachment 137976

Why?
I think that we can all say that we forget to pick our kits here and there, or just forget to pick it. Either way, this could help you/ your team if you have this little mishap! Have a wonderful day <3.
Its sounds really good! +1!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to agree with you, I have countless times gone into a game of eggwars with a friend and we forgot our usual kit. This addition will make eggwars as well as the others a lot better, in my opinion, Goodluck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom