Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xristofer

May 18, 2021
I've been playing a lot of skyblock lately and it is the best skyblock I've ever played in a server. I have no complaints about it but I think they should add more items in the shop. Like more blocks, armor and custom enchants that you cant enchant in the enchanter! What do you think?

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I've been playing a lot of skyblock lately and it is the best skyblock I've ever played in a server. I have no complaints about it but I think they should add more items in the shop. Like more blocks, armor and custom enchants that you cant enchant in the enchanter! What do you think?
There are some cool / unique items that you can get with some of the quests. If they added more of those, that would be neat. The questing system is what makes this game good in my opinion.

Also, I like the opportunities to be clever in this game to make the questing simple.

I don't necessarily like the idea of buying more custom items since money comes so easily after you have droppers to fuel your economy.

I want to be challenged. I don't want to just grind money to buy cool items.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that may be, but he's talking about the vanilla blocks (such as 1.12+) to be added. The custom plugins are coded to be able to run on the desired version.
True, if this is what he meant. But the server will be updating, so if what you are saying is the case he's in luck.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
What version is the server updating to? and if so will it reset my skyblock data?? I really dont want to get to island 9all over again on solo.
The server won’t reset or anything, they would just update keeping your data. The server will update the 15th of June to 1.12.2
More information can be found here.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom