Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't take anything I say here too seriously because I'll just be providing you some feedback on how I think the video is and how it can be improved.
Firstly, fix your video framerate. I watched the video on 2160P and 60FPS and it was incredibly choppy. If it's the game thats choppy just Lower your render distance, then turn off fancy graphics and it should be better.
Next, use a cleaner texture pack. From the music and the chill gameplay, I can tell you are trying to create those relaxing, aesthetic combo videos. The pack you use doesn't fit that style and looks like the type of pack those Tryhard Pot PvPers would use. Instead, use a cleaner texture pack or a vanilla edit texture pack to fit the style of the video.
Lastly, the combos you got were very ordinary. If you want people to be amazed by the content and subscribe, like etc, you're gonna want to put better combos and not just a attacking a mobile player 4 times and knocking them into the void. However, the block clutch in the beginning and some of the other clutches were very impressive.
Again, don't take everything I said too seriously as I'm just providing some constructive criticism and my thoughts on the video and how you can improve.

Reactions: notbetapvp

notbetapvp

Jan 5, 2021
Don't take anything I say here too seriously because I'll just be providing you some feedback on how I think the video is and how it can be improved.
Firstly, fix your video framerate. I watched the video on 2160P and 60FPS and it was incredibly choppy. If it's the game thats choppy just Lower your render distance, then turn off fancy graphics and it should be better.
Next, use a cleaner texture pack. From the music and the chill gameplay, I can tell you are trying to create those relaxing, aesthetic combo videos. The pack you use doesn't fit that style and looks like the type of pack those Tryhard Pot PvPers would use. Instead, use a cleaner texture pack or a vanilla edit texture pack to fit the style of the video.
Lastly, the combos you got were very ordinary. If you want people to be amazed by the content and subscribe, like etc, you're gonna want to put better combos and not just a attacking a mobile player 4 times and knocking them into the void. However, the block clutch in the beginning and some of the other clutches were very impressive.
Again, don't take everything I said too seriously as I'm just providing some constructive criticism and my thoughts on the video and how you can improve.
eh understandable

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom