Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What to do?

• Give starting Common Pistol

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Keep things the way they are right now(explain why)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Give a different gun(say which and why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just increase pickaxe damage

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
So everyone who has played BattleZone before has dropped out of the pig plane, didn't manage to get a chest, and the ended up getting murdered easily by some other guy who actually got a gun, or have to have a 5 minute pickaxe fight with someone else who didn't get a gun, and even if you win the fight, you are screwed because you wasted so much time fighting the other person that there is only a handful of people who still don't have a gun

I propose to give everyone a common pistol when the drop, so they have a fighting chance against others who have gotten a chest, and to make fights between 2 people who have not looted a chest less annoying. (or just make pickaxes do a lot more damage, but that wouldn't solve the first problem)

Common pistols are weak and would not be of any use once you have looted a chest. This really wouldn't give you any advantage over those who have gotten a chest as the pistol is so weak.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
I can agree to this, although maybe both could be a thing, pickax should deal a little more damage at least and a starter pistol or some sort of gun could be useful, and also as it does not give an advatage over someone with a better gun who knows some what of what they are doing, even though this could be a harder thing for less better players. Over all I like the idea!

L

Lightning McQueen

No because if you cant manage to get to a place where there is at least one chest then thats your problem. Idw people shooting people as soon as they land. In places like mall madness this would give them a massive advantage.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
No because if you cant manage to get to a place where there is at least one chest then thats your problem. Idw people shooting people as soon as they land. In places like mall madness this would give them a massive advantage.

Pretty much sums up what I want to say, if you end up thinking like the of the crowd or jump without a plan, then you kind of dug yourself a hole. Of course someone might have taken the gun before you did, because they're just faster, then maybe running is the best idea. If you somehow go a whole entire game without a gun... then uh, you've got amazing luck there!

Reactions: Despacito 2

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
Very true, I did not think about that. But I still think that pickaxes should maybe do a little more damage. But I guess I have to get faster at getting chests ;3

L

Lightning McQueen

Very true, I did not think about that. But I still think that pickaxes should maybe do a little more damage. But I guess I have to get faster at getting chests ;3
Btw pickaxes work like 1.8 pvp in battlezones you can spam them

Reactions: Despacito 2

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
It still would be annoying to fight with common pistols its like having pickaxe that shots and that does no damage
The situation would be almost the same as before
And landing first its not a luck based thing its experience based soo if u don't manage to get a chest well its your fault

Reactions: Dillen
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom