Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 469419

Hello you all!

As you all may know, there's currently two ways of being punished on the cubecraft discord. These are warnings and bans. Well, I suggest to add a new system to mute players instead of banning them directly. This system would be conditioned by roles, yeah, I said 'roles'.
Why?
  • When someone is banned, they cannot see the changelog and announcements channels for example, which imo is a way of having them misinformed about the cubecraft news.
  • This would also avoid to make them to join to the forums to ask for an unban. Why? Because a new channel would be created exclusively for players with role. This mean that the players who have this role, could appeal in the same discord. Only staffs (moderators+) and persons with this role would have access to it. Now some of you may be asking about: "Hmm, I think this would make work even more to the staffs, since this would be like an staff-help channel"; The answer is no, same as occurs in the appeal website, you could have only one opportunity to appeal, so you could only speak there in a certain period of time. It would be conditioned by a kind of cooldown.
  • Players won't have to re-join to the server once the ban has expired.
How it would work:
  • As I mentioned above, it would be conditioned by a role. This role, which colour would be red, would work through commands. Afaik the staffs currently use some commands to make punishments and things like that...? They could put other player's role through a command they choose. A new separator called "punishments" would be implemented too. It would work depending of the infraction done, and that. It would be atutomatic, and it wouldn't be permanently. The role would expire in a period of time (or till the staff remove it).
  • The bans will still being used though (but it will depend of everything; kind of infraction, previous infractions etc).
  • Players with this role (muted role) won't be able to speak on any text/voice channel. They'll just be able to appeal once on a channel created for them specifically.
I don't think this would a problem for the staff team considering everything they've done thus far.

Someone suggested some time ago that discord punishment track should be the same as in-game, well, I do think this is a good beginning to make it possible.

Let me know what do you think about this, and feel free too give any kind of reaction.

Edit: Just noticed that this idea was already suggested by someone else, here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-addition-of-a-mute-punishment.272882/

(Don't comment though since it will be considered as necroposting). I still like to know your opinions about this.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom