Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

waryepicroblox

Oct 30, 2013
I agree with Dai for the reason of moderator shouldn't easily come in the forums you should have to be specifically chosen To be honest I don't have much of a say as an iron rank but no random person can be trusted unless you know them well not just forum applications......that could ruin the entire server without trust

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
I dont know if someone already said this because I was too lazy to read the whole conversation but.... Another Mod or admin.... the staff members section on the members tab might be 5 Pages..... AND that would suck... because I said so.. :P

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
No everyone else is ok, its just you! dont reply to my stuff again!

I have all the rights to write on this forum. Honestly, I think you are getting annoyed because you have nothing to argue with. Which I din't know why you would as I am never looking for an argument.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
I have all the rights to write on this forum. Honestly, I think you are getting annoyed because you have nothing to argue with. Which I din't know why you would as I am never looking for an argument.
Ha, you dont have the rights because you are banned! And to keep it simple, your staying banned so get your ass of this forum and find a new one...k?

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Ha, you dont have the rights because you are banned! And to keep it simple, your staying banned so get your ass of this forum and find a new one...k?

Excuse me? Now you are being really mean out of nowhere. And what does it mean when you say" And to keep it simple, you're staying banned so get your ass of this forum and find a new one". I am definitely not banned so why would I go to another forum? You make no sense at all, on top of that you are being really mean.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
How can i be a staff? can i solli?
you do NOT ask for staff making applications has no point because about everyone on the server wants to, and they will abuse you earn it by being active both in game and on forums, help people and warn people when they break rules. and asking lowers your chances now can like someone lock this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom