Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
In my opinion we could use a new way of getting staff, but i can tell you that it won't be through applications on the forums. If you want to enter the staff group as of right now, you can apply for builder. Staff on a large server is not achieved through an application but through dedication and having something new and fresh to offer the server
@musemat what did you do to bring something new and fresh to the server? :p

bad isea but they should make it that if a mod wanted a player to be an mod, he would have to tell an admin and the admin will aprove and gives his idea of what he/she thinks,if the admin thinks that that person is fit for a mod he will tell an owner, and if an owner approves he will send an application to the player

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
No i think their should be trial-mods and helpers. This is perfect as the staff can monitor there progress and see how they are doing. Then if they are good enough, they can be mods. Helpers are lower then mods but still get commands like /ban or /unban. This will ultimatly result in better communication, an even more effiecient server, and lots of less hackers that destroy our gaming community. Please think about this with time and effort as this could be something amazing :)

Regards

DEANO12ISM

No i think their should be trial-mods and helpers. This is perfect as the staff can monitor there progress and see how they are doing. Then if they are good enough, they can be mods. Helpers are lower then mods but still get commands like /ban or /unban. This will ultimatly result in better communication, an even more effiecient server, and lots of less hackers that destroy our gaming community. Please think about this with time and effort as this could be something amazing :)

Regards

DEANO12ISM
no mods can do /ban and /kick alredy so they should put helpers as /kick only and /mute

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan

Regards

DEANO12ISM
they may just act like they are good and unban all their hacking friends.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I said that because your second post was completely irrelevant :P But yeah, giving ban / unban to some random people would be like allowing people to hack... But worse.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
they may just act like they are good and unban all their hacking friends.
Yes true, but if they get caught, tehy get banned and all their friends get banned as it used to be on data base. Also im not saying that they are going to be trial-mod for like 1 month, im think more like 6-7 months. When they are fully trust worth and know the ins and outs of the server. Lots of servers have this system implemented and it is really effective. You may want to think about it some more :)

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Yes true, but if they get caught, tehy get banned and all their friends get banned as it used to be on data base. Also im not saying that they are going to be trial-mod for like 1 month, im think more like 6-7 months. When they are fully trust worth and know the ins and outs of the server. Lots of servers have this system implemented and it is really effective. You may want to think about it some more :)

This is just mine and Dai_Matsumotos opinions. It doesn't matter a lot what we think as it's the owners decision. But I highly doubt that this will happen, especially as we already have a working system.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
This is just mine and Dai_Matsumotos opinions. It doesn't matter a lot what we think as it's the owners decision. But I highly doubt that this will happen, especially as we already have a working system.
Im just suggesting a better system that has made many servers much more popular.

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
Im just suggesting a better system that has made many servers much more popular.

I don't think it would get more popular by this. At the best it would join a lot of people that wants to become moderator. And why would we want people that doesn't even want to play legit? Also, as the staff would have to keep track of the Trial_Mods there would probably only be one or two at a time. 4 spots a year in the staff won't even get very many of those kind of players.

DEANO12ISM

Dec 7, 2013
U.K
I don't think it would get more popular by this. At the best it would join a lot of people that wants to become moderator. And why would we want people that doesn't even want to play legit? Also, as the staff would have to keep track of the Trial_Mods there would probably only be one or two at a time. 4 spots a year in the staff won't even get very many of those kind of players.
sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom