Nyu

Nov 17, 2013
Well its obvious world will be spammed. Thats how famous servers did that

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Hello DrDjkhan here.

I was just wondering how to get mod thats all ok thanks. :)

Cheers DrDjkhan
Well, the easy answer is: "Don't ask."

The longer version would be, that we don't allow for applications of any sort, we hand pick our staff by analyzing they're behavior and availability, if you get chosen you will have one of us asking you if you want to join staff.
so if we make that section, its like saying that you dont want to be a staff member

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
In my opinion we could use a new way of getting staff, but i can tell you that it won't be through applications on the forums. If you want to enter the staff group as of right now, you can apply for builder. Staff on a large server is not achieved through an application but through dedication and having something new and fresh to offer the server

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
If anyone in general wants to show what they could bring to the server which is "new and fresh" you can find me on teamspeak most of the time, but for the love of god no spam guys, it wont help either of us if you spam

Nyu

Nov 17, 2013
In my opinion we could use a new way of getting staff, but i can tell you that it won't be through applications on the forums. If you want to enter the staff group as of right now, you can apply for builder. Staff on a large server is not achieved through an application but through dedication and having something new and fresh to offer the server

And how do you apply for builder?

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
You build something on the creative server and then post it on the creative forums, with your post name set to ''Builder Application''. If you want to see the standards of the build team go to 5;-1 on the creative server

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I know, but it could still be a requirement to know worldedit as it's a widely used building plugin.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Thats actually not true Laser :P i donated after i got builder because at the time WE wasnt a part of the builder rank :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom