Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
What is my suggestion?
My suggestion is to add the xenforo plugin 'XenStaff' This plugin allows forums users and guests to easily view each staff rank rather than the default muddled up list; this plugin allows you to select which ranks show and in which order and support coloured group names. This also creates a separate link tab in the nav bar reading staff and does not override the default staff list so it is still accessible via the members tab.

Here is an example:
dir87ZT.jpg

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't really like this idea.
The system we currently have is pretty simple. Maybe even simpler than your idea.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I don't really like this idea.
The system we currently have is pretty simple. Maybe even simpler than your idea.
It's simple, but currently if you're a new person on the forums and look at the staff member list, you can't see who is which rank.

I like this suggestion as it helps new players to see what type of role a staff member has! You have my support! :)

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's simple, but currently if you're a new person on the forums and look at the staff member list, you can't see who is which rank.

I like this suggestion as it helps new players to see what type of role a staff member has! You have my support! :)
What do you mean?
wAOfdB1.png

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

Mr_T_thats_me

Feb 24, 2017
With this, the setup is around 5 minutes long and it does everything for you, you just upload the plugin, select what ranks to show and rearrange the order so it goes from least power to most then it will create it for you with a link like this cubecraft.net/Xenstaff and show something like that example and if you need a certain person it is a lot easier to see what someone's power is and find what you need.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom