Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I dont know why im making this, But I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks too all the staff team of cubecraft for everything they have done for us,
CUB0jGDWsAAGriD.png

Thanks to the staff team, #CubeStaff!

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
This is a pretty old picture you have up there but your message is clear. I believe that the staff do their best everyday to help us players just have a good time. Just face it "if you do the crime, you do the time." There is no need to harass staff over a punishment that was correct. I was even punished for doing something against the rules and I didn't harass the moderator that muted me after he denied my appeal. I accepted his decision and that was the final thing.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
This is a pretty old picture you have up there but your message is clear. I believe that the staff do their best everyday to help us players just have a good time. Just face it "if you do the crime, you do the time." There is no need to harass staff over a punishment that was correct. I was even punished for doing something against the rules and I didn't harass the moderator that muted me after he denied my appeal. I accepted his decision and that was the final thing.
What, I said, How great the staff is, How is that harassing? Also, I was not banned

Reactions: Pandaa

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
What, I said, How great the staff is, How is that harassing? Also, I was not banned
I was saying that people who harass the staff members are wrong. I never said anything about you doing it to them. I was talking about my own personal experience breaking the rules on Cubecraft. Again the post is not targeted against you I am just giving my personal experiences

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I was saying that people who harass the staff members are wrong. I never said anything about you doing it to them. I was talking about my own personal experience breaking the rules on Cubecraft. Again the post is not targeted against you I am just giving my personal experiences
Ohhhhh, Yea, I agree, Players who harass staff are wrong, They do their best and thats all that counts!

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
CubeCraft staff is the best Staff (Minevraft Server Staff) I know, thanks for all the time you spend on the server Staff Team!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom