Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielevans

Aug 16, 2016
I am not being mean to staff but cube craft really needs to get a better staff team or the current staff team needs to sort them self out. I see so many hackers on cube-craft egg-wars but nothing ever happens to them, If i was staff i swear i would never leave the server i would just ban hackers all day and night but i know for a fact that i would never ever get staff on this server which is a shame for the community because there would be hardly any hackers on the server, please dont ban me off the forums or the website i am just angry at the staff team because in my opinion there lazy.

also please don't hate on this thread because i am just saying what i think.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
*TRIGGERED COMMENTS INCOMING*
I'll spare you the Hate:
So eh Staff are people you know that right? They have lives too... Just saying
Not to mention that 100+ Hackers get banned everyday or so. That's why you're making 0 to 0 sense.
Just be patient an new Anti Cheat is being worked on to remove more Rule Breakers from our 'great' Cubecraft.
If you see any Hackers be sure to record and report them.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1) Banning all day and night hackers is impossible because I assume you have a life. 2) Cube is working on an Anti-Cheat and it will be released very soon (confirmed by one of the developers) 3) Try to record and report hackers, by downloading OBS, Fraps or Bandicam. Report the hackers at reports.cubecraft.net WITH video evidence. 4) Staff is not lazy. They have over 500 reports a day so it's not that they can snap their fingers and ban all the hackers. It takes time. And either way, they have school, friends, familie, schoolwork and etc.

LooksLikeHacks

Staff Lazy?? Please I hear a lot of people complaining about all the hackers but dont call the staff lazy. And what could the staff do better? I guess you dont even know how hard some staff wokrs for cubecraft. And they dont get paid for it. All they want to do is give US! a better server too play on and they do it with all their efforts. So dont call Staff lazy or i will be angry!

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I am not being mean to staff but cube craft really needs to get a better staff team or the current staff team needs to sort them self out. I see so many hackers on cube-craft egg-wars but nothing ever happens to them, If i was staff i swear i would never leave the server i would just ban hackers all day and night but i know for a fact that i would never ever get staff on this server which is a shame for the community because there would be hardly any hackers on the server, please dont ban me off the forums or the website i am just angry at the staff team because in my opinion there lazy.

also please don't hate on this thread because i am just saying what i think.
Cubecraft Games is currently working on an anticheat. It does not happen over night, right now just keep reporting the hackers and stop complaining about the best Minecraft server

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think you understand the complexity of what you're asking for here. You can't possibly blame the staff team for the quantity of hackers on the network, the staff team is so ridiculously small in comparison to the amount of players on the server. It's because of the astronomical amount of hackers on the server. It'd be astounding to see anyone single handedly keep the amount of cheaters at an all time low so don't sit there and claim you could do better and insult our staff team. I know a large portion of the current staff team and all the staff members before them and I can tell you that their position is quite stressful and threads like this are not helping.

We don't need players like boasting about what a better job they could do when all their doing is flaunting their own ignorance to others because they're so full of themselves, we don't need better staff, we need better players and a better set of defence mechanisms which I've heard are in the works so sit tight and try not to toot your own horn so much.

If you claim that you'd do such a better job and be dedicated then do us a favour and prove it by doing your part as a dedicated player of CubeCraftGames and report the cheaters and make the staff's job easier and way less stressful. Give them first-hand evidence to put players away without them having to see the player personally. This is the best thing you can do and maybe, just one day you will join our wonderful staff team.

Good luck.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Staff are far from lazy. More than 500 (and often 750-1000) reports are handled on a daily basis by our awesome staff team. Not to mention the rule breakers who get punished directly in game. Staff are only human, and they do a wonderful job helping make CubeCraft the best server in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom