Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namessos

Mar 1, 2016
i've been banned twice now for "hacking"/cheating. not once did the SAME staff member ever say the reason i was banned, there was no proof against me or anything. is it just me? or is it actually a staff member? i just got kicked because this sentinel caught me cheating, when in fact it was the opposite team cheating and yet i get kicked. aren't i supposed to be permanently banned for cheating again? can someone please tell me if this sentinel thing is actually the server so i can get some peace or is it some staff member that just hates me for no reason, btw, i was fighting side by side with a teammate and we were fighting the same way so that can't be an excuse.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
i've been banned twice now for "hacking"/cheating. not once did the SAME staff member ever say the reason i was banned, there was no proof against me or anything. is it just me? or is it actually a staff member? i just got kicked because this sentinel caught me cheating, when in fact it was the opposite team cheating and yet i get kicked. aren't i supposed to be permanently banned for cheating again? can someone please tell me if this sentinel thing is actually the server so i can get some peace or is it some staff member that just hates me for no reason, btw, i was fighting side by side with a teammate and we were fighting the same way so that can't be an excuse.
what is your in game name?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
what is your in game name?
If it is NameSSOS
than you weren't banned by a staff member, you were banned by the anti-cheat, Sentinel
it flagged you for hacking and you would be denied because either a sr. mod, admin, or certain devs checked your Sentinel logs and found evidence of hacking

currently you can appeal for that punishment you have
if it happens to be denied
you can message the creator of the anti-cheat on discord asking them for details on your ban their name is: CrazymanJR#4742

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
As @jollow250 and @ChasingRainbows have both said, you have been banned by our server's anticheat, Sentinel, not a staff member. If you feel this ban was a mistake you may appeal at our site as you still have the option open.

If this is denied then you may proceed to contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord (@CrazymanJR). Please be sure to tell him what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods and be patient with his response as he is very busy. Only contact him after your appeal has been denied, if this happens, thanks. If you have any further questions feel free to private message me on the Forums or Discord, good luck! :)

-Moved to Support and Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom