Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Note: I think this thread also contains a part of this thread, not sure though, couldn’t read it all because of the colours and it’s an old thread.

If you have any complaints or praise regarding staff, you can always say so in the staff feedback subforum. This is a good thing, but I feel like it could still be improved in 2 ways:

1) Guide to Creating a Staff Feedback

At the moment, the only explanation I can find regarding the staff feedback subforum is this:
1B3B13D3-216D-421C-83F0-E8EBE872C51B.jpeg
And this:
8644B079-7EDD-4C4B-983A-337450FF9776.jpeg

That’s clearly not enough and it would be very useful if there was a thread in the subforum briefly explaining what to include, what’s important and what isn’t. This doesn’t have to be long, but just a basic explanation.

2) Explanation of the Subforum

What I mean by this is just a basic guide to what the subforum is for. It should explain that nothing (as long as it follows the rules of course) you will post in there will lead to punishments or people thinking differently about you. And it could eventually also give some possible consequences for the staff member in question if they indeed have broken any rules.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I like the 2nd suggestion but the 1st one I don't like, it's quite easy to make a staff feedback so I don't think there needs to be a guide for it you just tell the story of what happened and what the staff did wrong and if any information is missing in the post admin will just ask for it. Really easy to do I think a whole guide is unnecessary.

Reactions: xHappyMood

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
great idea! small change, probably a great difference
I like the 2nd suggestion but the 1st one I don't like, it's quite easy to make a staff feedback so I don't think there needs to be a guide for it you just tell the story of what happened and what the staff did wrong and if any information is missing in the post admin will just ask for it. Really easy to do I think a whole guide is unnecessary.
i agree with you saying its quite easy to make, but some people still dont know how to make feedback thats actually useful. imagine saying someone was acting toxic without evidence for example

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
great idea! small change, probably a great difference

i agree with you saying its quite easy to make, but some people still dont know how to make feedback thats actually useful. imagine saying someone was acting toxic without evidence for example
Then the admin will reply saying what you was missing and then you can add it and you know for the next time

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
Great ideas! :heart:

Here are my unofficial views about this:

1. Staff feedback guide.
I feel like this isn't needed. Creating a staff feedback post is easy, and self-explanatory.
However, it may indeed be helpful to have some prompts, as these may help gather more details into the issue or praise given by a member of the community.

2. Explanation of the subforum.
I think this is a good idea.
However, regarding the list with possible consequences for a staff member, I don't think this would be helpful. As someone who manages Translator Staff, I know that each case is very different, and needs to be handled individually.
Any attempt to set perfect guidelines for staff punishments can be abused or misunderstood. Therefore, I don't think a list of consequences is needed.

This said, this is a very helpful thread, and it's something we definitely should consider improving! Because of this, I will vote yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom