Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
With "Staff contact list" I mean the following:
A list with all the languages all the helpers/mods speak, so something like this:

Dutch/Nederlands: [instert staff here]
Spanish/español: [instert staff here]
English: [instert staff here]

This could be usefull for for example some mute reports becouse players like swear in Dutch or something simular..

-telegamer ~ Owen

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well, all staff speak English, some not as fluent as others, however they can be understood. But I don't think it's at any trouble that staff members can guide someone to their mother-tongue speaking staff member.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I like the idea, it shouldn't be too hard to organize a few staff members by language. Since I've already seen quite a few people wondering which staff member speaks whatever language it is they speak. I'm in favor of the idea +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom