Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Imagine having staff that can't do their jobs properly. Reported someone in game with the report system on bedrock and it gets denied everytime.
What is the point of having a report system it if does nothing.

Reactions: SAASD

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there,

There is a few reasons why your /sr might got denied:
Either the person wasn't cheating.
He was AFK.
or went offline at that time.

Next time you come across a cheater I highly recommend taking a clip of him and reporting him HERE as it has way more chance of it being accepted.

vvel

Jun 16, 2021
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Hello there,

There is a few reasons why your /sr might got denied:
Either the person wasn't cheating.
He was AFK.
or went offline at that time.

Next time you come across a cheater I highly recommend taking a clip of him and reporting him HERE as it has way more chance of it being accepted.
He wasn't AFK, he wasn't offline and he was 100% cheating, don't come here with your bs. fix your system.

Last edited:

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello vvel,

We're sorry that we were not able to punish the cheater while they were in your game. You are saying that you /report-ed the player. When you submit a report, a moderator will look at it as soon as possible. The spectating moderator will always punish the cheater if they (the moderator) witness them using illegal modifications. However, there could be a few reasons why the moderator denied your report. You already said that the player wasn't offline or AFK. So the reason why your report was denied could have been because the player wasn't cheating while the moderator was spectating. We get a lot of reports, so we can't spectate every possible cheater for 20 minutes. When spectating a possible cheater, we always watch them for a few minutes (unless it's very blatant of course, we don't let them win the game first). Maybe the player was not using cheats while the moderator was watching.

Next time you come across a cheater I recommend recording them and reporting them here.

Once again, we're sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope that you understand that these things happen sometimes.

Feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom