Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
So I have a few questions since I really want to be staff on Cubecraft, though I can't right now because I'm only 13 :c
1. What are the chances of being accepted? Obviously it will depend on the application but is it likely if you have a decent application?
2. Will being the minimum age make you less likely to be accepted? I can't control my age, it's not my fault :monkeylook::monkeylookaway:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
1. What are the chances of being accepted? Obviously it will depend on the application but is it likely if you have a decent application?
You can't become a helper if you're under the age of 14. So basically a 0% change to get accepted if you're not 14 yet. You'll have to wait until you can apply, in the meanwhile you should stay active on the Forums, in-game, and in the Discord to higher your changes!

D

Deleted member 529794

Oh, but I heard that @SevereWarning Joined the Helper team at 12. Also why can you join the forums at 12 too? @Finixly

Last edited by a moderator:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Oh, but I heard that @SevereJoined the Helper team at 12. Also why can you join the forums at 12 too? @Finixly
I wasn't around on the Forums at the time he was staff, but I'm sure the rules/requirements were different back then.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, you can join the Forums at every possible age as far as I know. I joined the staff team only a few months ago.

Reactions: luv!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I wasn't around on the Forums at the time he was staff, but I'm sure the rules/requirements were different back then.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, you can join the Forums at every possible age as far as I know. I joined the staff team only a few months ago.
No u have to be 13 at least if ur not u have to lie

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
You can't become a helper if you're under the age of 14. So basically a 0% change to get accepted if you're not 14 yet. You'll have to wait until you can apply, in the meanwhile you should stay active on the Forums, in-game, and in the Discord to higher your changes!
I'm talking about when I turn 14. Will I have a smaller chance when I turn 14 because I'm 'young'? Also I don't have a phone so i can't verify on discord :C

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hey!
You need to be at least 14 years old if u are younger then 14 you won't be accepted!
Have a good day! 💎

Reactions: wxzzrd
D

Deleted member 554749

Your age doesn't determine whether you'll make it or not, it's just a minimal requirement that's required in order to qualify to be able to apply for the position.

Think of it like a drivers license or test: Make sure to be active on forums and discord! I made that mistake a few times! ;)

Reactions: wxzzrd

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Since this post seems to have already been answered, I shall lock it to prevent further unnecessary messages. If you have any more questions in regards to this topic feel free to start a conversation with me. - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom