• Total voters

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Heyo fellow CubeCrafters,
I have a really simple suggestion.
Implement the Senior Moderator - rank on the official CubeCraft-Discord.
Why? You have a separate rank InGame for Mod and SrMod, you have separate rank on the forum, why not discord?
Should they have extra permissions? That non of our business, the managementteam should decide about this.

Thanks for reading,
Keanu

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We don’t include SrMod on Discord as there’s no permissions that we can add to the rank. What’s the point of it then?
Plus, moderators and senior moderators are still part of the moderation team and can help people in staff-help or wherever just as good as each other. To me, it just seems a bit nitpicky to add a senior moderator rank on Discord.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I already suggested this on Discord, and the staff members said it was not really needed, because the senior moderator is almost the same as the "normal" modarator rank.
I don't think this is really needed, but it would be a nice little addition.
That's why I voted "I do not have an opinion".

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
We don’t include SrMod on Discord as there’s no permissions that we can add to the rank. What’s the point of it then?
Fair enough, maybe just adding an extra tag onto any staff members who are SrMod, not adding a whole section for them. This means they can still be in the "Moderators" category but will have a 'SrMod' tag. It's a lot cleaner and professional looking than having 2 different categories for a rank that's practically the same.

I don't really mind, I've not got a real opinion on this. Wouldn't hurt to add it, gives people who are curious upon which Moderators and those who are SrMod instead of them asking who exactly is and who isn't.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I already suggested this on Discord, and the staff members said it was not really needed, because the senior moderator is almost the same as the "normal" modarator rank.
If it is almost the same as moderator, why are there different ranks ingame and forum?

Plus, moderators and senior moderators are still part of the moderation team and can help people in staff-help or wherever just as good as each other. To me, it just seems a bit nitpicky to add a senior moderator rank on Discord.
You convinced me to doubt about the suggestion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why not rewarding them on Discord?
I did never say that I don't agree.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Why? You have a separate rank InGame for Mod and SrMod, you have separate rank on the forum, why not discord?
Should they have extra permissions? That non of our business, the managementteam should decide about this.

Thanks for reading,
Keanu
Sr mods are just mods.
They do however have a few more jobs
For starters sr mods are sort of like mentors for helpers
They guide them through regular procedures and are who Helpers submit reports to

At one point at least they also helped deal with Sentinel bans but not sure about now

The main thing I am going at is the sr. Mod is mainly a tag that only is really necessary on the forums and in game
Discord it isn’t necessary so they don’t have it

C

Cuteee

Thanks for reading,
Keanu
That would matter at any point on your life? Like, its a random rank on a discord server that wouldn't have anything else than the actual moderator rank and the actual Sr Moderators aren't asking for it, so, no, I disagree.

D

Deleted member 59979

I don't really see any point as already said, Sr mod has no different perms and it doesn't make it enough of a difference to create a new role for it

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom