Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsN1ghts

Oct 28, 2020
the new feature of being able to report someone through game chat is a really good addition to the server , but there is a problem , ive ran into probably around 5 very blatant cheaters since the addition of the new command and ive reported them all , only 1 got banned , for the other 4 reports it just said the report expired while they were blatantly cheating , i think the system should be improved to actually punish the blatant cheaters

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
As said in the announcement, the system is continuously being worked on. Sentinel can't detect every cheat as cheaters or hacked client developers keep updating their client to make their clients able to bypass anticheats as Sentinel. The developers implement fixes a lot, they just don't mention them.
Be patient as the developers keep updating the anticheat

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
sentinel reports are being reviewed by mods, not sentinel, and there's a chance we simply were a bit too busy. additionally ~ this is more likely since we're rather active with /sr as moderation team ~ there's a chance the report simply didn't get to us since too few people /sr'd them, and it's just a matter of time until more people know about the command and start using it. uwu

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
i think they should make the players needed to make sentinel look into the cheater less. Everytime the report expires just cause there isnt enough people that report.

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
or as keanu said there was no staff available*

edit:
ehh as addition: as said in the announcement the threshold is continuously being changed as well
quoted here:
We will not disclose the number of reports needed for our staff to be notified - this threshold will be constantly changing to balance our volunteer staffs time while keeping its accuracy and effectiveness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom