Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
To be honest, I don't think it's possible, since sentinel only punishes cheaters

Anyway, if you see someone doing cross-teaming or breaking any other rule, it would be better to report it here on the forums

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I doubt it, that's not really important. They are sentinel reports to help the server get rid of cheaters and not to do normal reports. You can report for cross teaming on the website (Java) or on the forums (Bedrock) you will need to have video evidence. But, if you buy ranks on the store you will be able to report it using the /report command in-game.

D

Deleted member 576174

Sentinel is a not a Moderator, but an anti cheat. He won't be able to recognize whether a user is cross teaming or not.
You should take the time to report people who're cross teaming on the forum or website, depending on your platform.

Last edited by a moderator:

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
With /sr you need a certain number of people to report the player then it will be forwarded to an online staff member when this number has been reached. But I don't think you will get enough reports for cross teaming because they probably only team in 1 game. So this will be not useful to implement

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚 and Quis

JoeyFloyd

Jan 10, 2021
With /sr you need a certain number of people to report the player then it will be forwarded to an online staff member when this number has been reached. But I don't think you will get enough reports for cross teaming because they probably only team in 1 game. So this will be not useful to implement
I did not think about this and the fact that you would need a few people to report it which as you said would make it impractical for anyone to use.
Along with what kkrypt0nn said about the fact its not a moderator but an anti cheat, I have to agree I don't see this being useful. Thanks for pointing some of the flaws with this idea as now I can't really see them adding this.

Have a nice day :D

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Like @Technosword said, Sentinel Reports are reviewed by moderators. While not explicitly stated, I believe Sentinel use a combination of its own anti-cheat hits and reports to prioritize reports. While cross-teaming reports are possible they likely wouldn't use the anti-cheat part of the equation and be based solely off reports.

(An anti-cheat hit is when a player sends a packet(like movement or sword hit) which is suspicious. It doesn't mean the player is hacking as these hits can be triggered by other factors whether bugs or lag. However, if a player triggers the same type of hit very close together its a good indication the players might be cheating.)

Regarding, cross-teaming reports here is what Hulk_ had to say:
Sentinel Reports are only limited to reporting players for cheating at the moment. You can still report players for breaking other rules on the forums with evidence. Sentinel Reports is a first step towards an overhaul to our entire reports system. Although our current focus is on improving Sentinel Reports, in the future we will be looking to make reporting easier and more accessible for all players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom