Status
Not open for further replies.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
So my problem with reports are that i cant use video evidence because im on controller i play fast kits in duels and before im able to report the hacker the game ends and hes not in my lobby anymore. so why not make it that u cant report players with their name without being in a game/lobby with them.It is possible to code i think because u can send other players party invites writing their name so it should be possible to do it with reports
There are so many cheaters i couldnt report
if you vote with disagree it would be nice to have a reason :^)
(edit i meant it that if u do this that u come to the reason menu and select one lik ud do ingame)

Last edited:

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
IGNORE ME, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND! 😅

Hello!

Although I think it would be very useful, you would need a system so you can say how they are 'in the wrong', as in 'Speed', 'Kill Aura' etc. Cube can't ban someone if they don't know what's wrong with them!

Maybe you could do something like: /sr <playername> <Reason>. That would also help so you can choose an option that isn't normally on the /sr options, for example 'Teaming'.

Hope you approve, have a great day! ^_^

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: TenCookies

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Although I think it would be very useful, you would need a system so you can say how they are 'in the wrong', as in 'Speed', 'Kill Aura' etc. Cube can't ban someone if they don't know what's wrong with them!

Maybe you could do something like: /sr <playername> <Reason>. That would also help so you can choose an option that isn't normally on the /sr options, for example 'Teaming'.

Hope you approve, have a great day! ^_^
oh i meant that u would come to the menu where u select the reason for the ban

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom