Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
Hi, I've run into hackers openly hacking and it's frustrating. When /Sr was added, I was so happy an in game solution was added without the hassle of going to the Cube Craft website, providing evidence and stuff. However, it's proven to be useless. You can't report trolling and your reports "expire" not even minutes after they're put in. I just ran into a fly Hacker in mega egg wars, me and my friend both reported them only to have it to close when it was very obvious. This has happened to other types of hackers as well such as Kill Aura hackers. I've used the system about four times and it has failed all those times to ban a hacker. Very disappointed.

Reactions: Matriox

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I've run into hackers openly hacking and it's frustrating. When /Sr was added, I was so happy an in game solution was added without the hassle of going to the Cube Craft website, providing evidence and stuff. However, it's proven to be useless. You can't report trolling and your reports "expire" not even minutes after they're put in. I just ran into a fly Hacker in mega egg wars, me and my friend both reported them only to have it to close when it was very obvious. This has happened to other types of hackers as well such as Kill Aura hackers. I've used the system about four times and it has failed all those times to ban a hacker. Very disappointed.
This is indeed true, a year ago or so when I /report people and they get banned after that in such a low period of time now my past 7 reports are all automatically closed and I don't know what's the reason.

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

Sentinel is an anti-cheat, so he can't ban people for trolling. There are some hacked clients which can/will bypass sentinel, so it's always better to report them here (Java) or here (Bedrock). The anticheat developers are still working on it and improving it, though that takes some time.

Reactions: Hqteful and Critly
Sep 6, 2021
yes I reported this fly hacker (image below) and my friend did too for fly hacking and it didn’t work. It said the player logged off and it didn’t work.

Attachments

• C10E642C-B915-4970-8059-04182B33CABA.png
    C10E642C-B915-4970-8059-04182B33CABA.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: sansbyuwu

sansbyuwu

Mar 30, 2021
yes I reported this fly hacker (image below) and my friend did too for fly hacking and it didn’t work. It said the player logged off and it didn’t work.
I made this post a while ago and I'm surprised this is still a problem. Haven't played CubeCraft in a while because of hackers. It's too exhausting to report 4 different people on the same day and provide video evidence/picture evidence. It's a shame really, I used to have a lot of fun playing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom