Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
The winter map is incredible. Going into March however I hope the Design Team will come up with something special for spring. Thought of some ideas:

1) Massive trees with beautiful leaves arching over the Games portal acting as a natural corridor that leads to the game modes.
2) Easter related decorations that don't take over the entire theme like last year.
3) I think there should be an egg hunt with relatively short challenges in the lobby.
4) After having completed the hunt, players should be rewarded with a Spring Blaster. A bow that when shot will teleport the player to wherever the arrow landed.

I think something like this would really spice things up so let me know what you think :D

Reactions: Conea64 and Am4er

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
4) After having completed the hunt, players should be rewarded with a Spring Blaster. A bow that when shot will teleport the player to wherever the arrow landed.
The ‘Spring Blaster’ already exists on Java but it’s called ‘Ender Bow’ and you can get it from cubelets :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom