Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bnc_

Feb 27, 2022
Hey everyone I'm just wondering if the Spring maps will return this year and if they do when will they be released. It seems strange that it has taken almost half of April to add the spring maps that have already been made.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The Easter update is coming soon as CubeCraft announced on their Notion website!

Screenshot_20220410-183718_Chrome.jpg

Here you can check information about future incoming updates and other interesting features 😄

Bnc_

Feb 27, 2022
The Easter update is coming soon as CubeCraft announced on their Notion website!

View attachment 209271

Here you can check information about future incoming updates and other interesting features 😄
I'm aware I'm just a little confused on why they can't release the spring maps that they use every year they are obviously already made.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm aware I'm just a little confused on why they can't release the spring maps that they use every year they are obviously already made.
Because it wouldn’t be intresting if it was the same thing every time they keep it fresh by making it different every year

Bnc_

Feb 27, 2022
Because it wouldn’t be intresting if it was the same thing every time they keep it fresh by making it different every year
They do use the same game maps every year and I'm glad that they do because Decorations the egg wars duos map is my favorite map and I don't understand what's stopping them from adding the seasonal maps now and then adding the new lobby and everything else when it's done.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
well they also need to do a new hub and make a new seasonal bundle for bedrock so they can release it all at once

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom