Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like our idea?

• Yes, sport and CubeCraft fit together!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nope I already do e-sport! That's enough!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have absolutly no clue how this could work!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Congratulations you made it to this thread!:eek:
But what will it be about?
Well literally about sport as the title says.
First of all a little background stroy: As the corona lockdown was announced a few friends and I were playing EggWars here. The lockdown meant for us that we would not be able to do sport in our sport clubs for a longer time - after some funny jokes how to combine sport and gaming the idea "sport for nerds" was born.

How does sport for nerds work and what is meant by it?

After every game (e.g. EggWars, SkyWars, Mineware) we do sport exercises (e.g. pushups,superman, plank, sit ups etc.) depending on if we win or lose.

Win: In case of winnig we do 10 repetitions or hold for 15 seconds.

Lose: In case of losing we do 20 repetitions or hold for 30 seconds.

After some weeks of "sport for nerds" my fitness level improved quite a lot, but I must say it can be really exhausting if you keep it up :confused1:.

Because of the fact that we all had muscle ache the first days we implemented a cheat day:) to give our body a day for regeneration. To improve the "workout schedule" we decided to change the exercises every day so that the body isn't overused!​
You could ask: "Why is he writing this?" - Because I wanted to share our idea with all of you and thought it could help some of you to enjoy CubeCraft and nevertheless not forget your fitness over these days.

Fell free to comment what other exercises are good to be done in a "home workout" as we search for new to improve our training plan ;) or how you find this idea.

Please be aware of your own fitness level and health status and don't exaggerate it if you want to do something similar! Always drink enough and don't do to many strength exercises if you're not fully grown!

Apart from that have fun on CubeCraft :cube_light:

P.S.: Should there be any concern about this thread please let me know and I'll change it / take it down.

Reactions: Kozi and Josher
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom