• No. (Please do share your reasoning!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Since the stats broke for a bit, I've come to notice that the team and solo wins in various gamemodes have been combined. For instance, in Eggwars it now shows little over 1800 wins for me, which is actually my total count. Before it was merged, I had around 1200 team wins and 600 solo wins. I had my eyes on the 1000 solo win achievement, which is why it's great to have the stats separated. Now, I don't really have anything to refer to when I want to check my solo win progress.

From what I know, the only gamemodes that are affected by this are Eggwars, Speed Eggwars, UHC, Speed UHC and Bingo. If any other ones have this problem too, feel free to mention it.
78a5d9a0167bfa720f04f285579ecf93.png
67096e9b759a4613088e703961c23362.png
afb054256c3e991a5f1a7bffddea80a8.png

Originally, I thought this was just something that was temporarily done while the stats were being fixed, but earlier today I went and asked about it in staff help. I was told to make a suggestion about it, and so I did.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: Queen Ualala
Feb 25, 2018
What exactly are you trying to say? I have no clue on what you mean.
1. 2 comments, and it says escalated, ( this speaks for itself) but it isn't escalated with 2 comments
2. If you can see how much wins you have on speed, and how much on normal, people can get a better impression on your stats in eggwars cause speed is diffrent from normal
3.Like i said, if you ask for a reason, people on this server will think they don't need one and just vote, cause its their opinion right, and this is your opinion, why would you need reasons? if we would all do things without a reason the world would be a much better place

( what i meant to say is, People think that everything is an opiniion, unless your talking about how much fun something is, there is right or wrong and nothing in between. and saying everything is an opinion creates a system that drags down general relativity and evolution to the same level as flat earth or 3rd wave feminism, cause they are all just opinions right? )

( so to sum it up, Voting without a discussion with logical arguments, is a joke)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
1. 2 comments, and it says escalated, ( this speaks for itself) but it isn't escalated with 2 comments
As far as I'm aware, "Escalated" means it has been brought to staff attention.

2. If you can see how much wins you have on speed, and how much on normal, people can get a better impression on your stats in eggwars cause speed is diffrent from normal
Either way you'll be able to get your total win count. Splitting it means you can see exactly how many team wins you have, and exactly how many solo wins you have. This is helpful for achievements like 1 win, 10 wins, 100 wins, etc.

3.Like i said, if you ask for a reason, people on this server will think they don't need one and just vote, cause its their opinion right, and this is your opinion, why would you need reasons? if we would all do things without a reason the world would be a much better place
They're entitled to their opinion, but they'll need arguments to back it up. Else they can't really achieve anything with just an opinion.
For instance, if they vote for no, they'll need to provide a reason for validation that it's a serious decision and not some troll selection. The reason they don't need one for the "yes" is because I've already supplied arguments for this change.

Feb 25, 2018
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, why do they have to be opinions, if it is a change in a system or a balance change, its either a good idea or a bad one, and which one of the 2 is the outcome according to you, is a prediction, Opinions don't matter, if we all have the opinion that general relativity is fake, it wont become fake, but what did change tho, is that were now all telling lies to ourselves. That is why one must not focus on the conclusion so much, but rather on the reasons behind it. those actually matter.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom