Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Simple, you need to do 4 clicks on the npc or 3 clicks if you go to the portal to join a game which is very tedious and you still have to wait for someone to join and another 10 seconds to countdown (since the cages can be used to duels), I really liked when you just need to wait 4 seconds but now with cages activaded in duels you can reduce from 10 to 5 seconds? 10 seconds is very exaggerated but hey that's not the point of the suggestion xd

You need to split duels 1v1 and 2v2, each game will have their own portal BUT the statistics will stay the same.

If statistics wont split then why split duels?
Because when you join to a portal (not clicking the npc) it should send you to a game faster (not matter if it's normal or op, depends on the game in the queue)

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Simple, you need to do 4 clicks on the npc or 3 clicks if you go to the portal to join a game which is very tedious and you still have to wait for someone to join and another 10 seconds to countdown (since the cages can be used to duels), I really liked when you just need to wait 4 seconds but now with cages activaded in duels you can reduce from 10 to 5 seconds? 10 seconds y very is very exaggerated but hey that's not the point of the suggestion xd

You need to split duels 1v1 and 2v2, each game will have their own portal BUT the statistics will stay the same.

If statistics wont split then why split duels?
Because when you join to a portal (not clicking the npc) it should send you to a game faster (not matter if it's normal or op, depends on the game in the queue)
It’s only a few clicks to join I don’t think it would justify having a whole portal

• Agree
Reactions: seenbeanxbox
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom