Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hey, Tacosbefriends here. I've been playing hide and seek all day because I have no life and I've found that a LOT of people abuse the glitch where you become unkillable. I played with Jinjo the other day and he used a bow to kill glitchers, which was awesome. People that abuse the glitch annoy me to no end because they ruin the game for everyone else. My suggestion is to give the seeker a couple of instant damage I splash potions (maybe 3 or so) to kill glitchers. It'd put an end to the constant abuse of the glitch, and having 3 splash potions of damage doesn't really overpower the seeker very much. The only way I can see it being abused is by lobbing it into a suspicious room to see if anyone gets hit, but that can easily be accomplished by spamming your sword.

tl;dr version: Seekers should get splash potions to kill people who abuse glitches.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom