Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this, and would you try it out?

• Total voters

____Finn____

Apr 17, 2014
The Milky Way
@Formelet , my child , as an honest alien-alligator I wanna say that this is stupid.. The ones that are near the main island have chance to win in a second.. circle is a perfect form so everyone has equal chances.. also if we take fall damage everytime to attack someone we will probably die.. And last but not least you cant build a bridge here,the only way to go to another island is to fall down.. that's dumb.Also the upper islands won't be able to die in void as they have guarantee to survive the fall with lower islands c: Thank You! :)

Reactions: SevereWarning

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
I can understand your points. But descending down with water is a possibility too. It's quite hard to tell how the gameplay will be on this, so I'm kinda hoping for it to be implemented at one point, just to test it. Also, if you fall to a lower island, you'll probably lose enough health to be on a minimum, where another player just will kill you straight after. The map could be played in a various different ways, and only trying it a few times, will tell you if it works or not.

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I think it would be a nice map to add, but I wouldn't want all of our future maps to be like that. It looks really cool and should be added, but the circular maps are a classic. But this is a really cool idea! I hope it will be a future map!

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
I would like this a lot as me being a sniper would have a huge advantage if I am at the top :) I would shoot down so I won't need to angle the aim

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom