Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this, and would you try it out?

• Total voters

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
People make 2 more maps and we vote out of all three for which one goes in? This way we know what all the people want. This map would be in.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
...... im confused, how are ppl on the top gonna jump, or get down to another island if fall damage is on? :/ i dont see any water, unless there is water in inventory and u have to MLG. :)

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Hello guys and girls and fellow Cubecrafters, aliens, and alligators!

I've been looking at a bunch of skywars map in creative lately, and I was wondering, why they were all circular. So... I went to the build server, fixed a map together with some voxel and worldedit + a bunch of amazing blockplacing, and here's the result.

I just want to get some feedback on the map itself, and what you Skywars Fighters think about the spiral concept.

Thank you
- Formelet

Attached some photos. ;)
View attachment 5111 View attachment 5111 View attachment 5112 View attachment 5113
You have the voxel plugin?

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Omg, add this now. If you don't, I... I .... umm.... I don't know... This is amazing, you told me about this, OK then. I will enjoy playing this so much.

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
But people at the bottom still have a disadvantage it would take longer to get up and if they get hit they will fall but the people in the top can easilly swim back into the water ( does this makes senses?)
Kinda makes sense. :) It could be put in a ice biome so water freezes after a while.

Reactions: Pingu

Shrimps

Nov 1, 2013
Didn't think about how to go down... - Water in chests would do fine. :p

What if because the people on the islands near the top have an advantage what if the fall damage is the thing that balances them out? Because the people at the top wont be able to just hop from each island they would have to regenerate. And the chests near the top could have less golden apples aswell?

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
no this would not work for 1 reason only.....if there was fall damage, its impossible for the peoplle up top to build down. and jumping would cause damage. second, the people at top are at a great disadvantage because if they were to use lets say water to get down, they could be easily attacked. i love th build idea but it will make it unfair for some players :/ and if this does happen, then the people who were at the bottom would be like, "started from the bottom now we up..... started from the bottom now we here"

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
I think I could understand what you were saying there, and I agree, some people will have dis-advantages, and others would have different dis-advantages. I see no spots, without a dis-advantage - which, in my head, would equal out the difference on the islands.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
I think I could understand what you were saying there, and I agree, some people will have dis-advantages, and others would have different dis-advantages. I see no spots, without a dis-advantage - which, in my head, would equal out the difference on the islands.
ooh i see what you're saying and i now see your point. its like everyone has some sort of disadvantage and that that evens it out. i getcha now ;)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom