Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
SPEEDRUN REWARDS

I think that if you get in the top 3 on speedrun.com for cube craft you should get some sort of rewards, maybe like a Speedrunner prefix or some XP, this should be easy to monitor. I don’t think you should lose the rewards if you get knocked off the podium considering how much the leaderboards change.

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a good idea and bad idea. It’s a good idea because if you beat a world record you at list get something, and it’s a bad idea because what if some one gets 1th and the next day he is 20th like they don’t really deserve that when they are 20th

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I don’t think either a speedrunner prefix and rewards is needed. Speedrun.com isn’t something that the official Cube staff monitors (or well, some staff-members do, but I mean it’s not moderated by the admin team). And I think just having the leaderboard position is cool enough, and that’s why I disagree with your idea.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
This is a good idea and bad idea. It’s a good idea because if you beat a world record you at list get something, and it’s a bad idea because what if some one gets 1th and the next day he is 20th like they don’t really deserve that when they are 20th
But the fact they managed to get to 1st is what is special. Nobody wants to attempt the same world record 24/7

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
I don’t think either a speedrunner prefix and rewards is needed. Speedrun.com isn’t something that the official Cube staff monitors (or well, some staff-members do, but I mean it’s not moderated by the admin team). And I think just having the leaderboard position is cool enough, and that’s why I disagree with your idea.
I mean I get where your coming from, but it isn’t too hard to do.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
This is a good thread. But I don't like the idea of giving rewards to the Top 3 (speed runner). Since everyone, or the vast majority of players, would play just for that and not play for fun.

Sorry.

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello!

I get where you're coming from but i don't think it's a good idea, if you play on cubecraft you can see that there are people who want to end their games as soon as possible to go up in the leaderboard, i honestly think it would motivate more players to go in a party and to "speedrun" every game which is not nice for the players who want to play for fun. It could possibly make the server slightly more toxic because not everyone would agree wheter someone should get the rank or not ir get mad because you ruined someone their speedrun.

The only way i see this being implemented is if there would be a ranked system in some games such as Skywars solo so there would alsobe some new players who would have a chance to win the title.

Have a nice day (;

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom