Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Speedrunning in general

I think most people know what speedrunning is so I'm not going too deep in this.
Cubecraft also have there official speedrun page: https://www.speedrun.com/cubecraft

The idea of the evil bunny speedrun

I think most people have done the boss fight now. But did you know you can reset everything? (You will keep the rewards and get new onces) When you reset you can do everything again and the idea is then to do everything as fast as you can.

The rules

here are the rule. I came up with these rules on my own. If you want to see something change let me know!

1- You do the hole run alone (except the boss fight more info down below in the rules)
2-Chat has to be off (show this aswell before you start)
3- you can take 1 friend with the boss fight. You have to be in a party and you can't take a break!
4- No breaks
5-It doesn't matter what you do first and last
6- You can't fly / duble jump / elytra glide.
7- The time starts when you reset.
8- The time ends when you defeat the boss
9-Things you can skip are allowed to skip (Yes you can skip some things)
10- and the general cubecraft rules ofcourse

How to submit a run?

-1 Start the record when you restart.
- 2 Put it on hidden on youtube and dm it me on discord. (YoshiWRLD#1407) Maybe later this will change.
-3 Have a timer on you're screen.
-4 follow the rules.

🏆The leaderbords 🏆

#1 YoshiWRLD - Time: 1:07:40
#2 / - Time:
#3 / - Time:
#4 / - Time:
#5 / - Time:
#6 / - Time:
#7 / - Time:
#8 / - Time:
#9 / - Time:
#10 / - Time:

I hope that people will have fun with this :)
If you have any questions let me know on discord!

Have a great day

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This took me like 3 hours to do this my first time and I had to defeat the bunny on my own since my teammates were downed to him🗿I used 1 tutorial but the rest was quite easy but time consuming. Then I did it again with my friend, which took almost the same time as I did it the first time (Except he crashed Twice and I crashed 3 times). I’m not sure I could speedrun it but I might ask him if he wants to try it... Anyway, personally think it’s a good idea and I really hope CubeCraft continue to make more Adventure/Story Line’s like this again but next time with better rewards because of the time it takes. - Adam

• Love
Reactions: Matriox and Zerynn

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
This took me like 3 hours to do this my first time and I had to defeat the bunny on my own since my teammates were downed to him🗿I used 1 tutorial but the rest was quite easy but time consuming. Then I did it again with my friend, which took almost the same time as I did it the first time (Except he crashed Twice and I crashed 3 times). I’m not sure I could speedrun it but I might ask him if he wants to try it... Anyway, personally think it’s a good idea and I really hope CubeCraft continue to make more Adventure/Story Line’s like this again but next time with better rewards because of the time it takes. - Adam
Nice to hear that you want to try it! (I also did the boss with randoms you have to get lucky with that)

Reactions: Adxm

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
I need some help with it tbh, I play on bedrock my IGN is MonarkyPlays. What are the rewards? Also I heard there are secret areas in the story did you do them as well?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I need some help with it tbh, I play on bedrock my IGN is MonarkyPlays. What are the rewards? Also I heard there are secret areas in the story did you do them as well?
I think you just have to get a o the bunny as fast as you can in anyway; no need to do extra bits. No rewards as of yet.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom