• Yaasa

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
We have already the kit rabbit. It gives you as food 3 carrots, But I like your suggestion. It would be Nice, If There come a kit with better food. Food is annoying in Eggwars.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
No you foolish noob. It should be combined with the rabbit kit. Carrots are useless food in minecraft but i think baked potatoes would work well .

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Speed=Rushing
Normal=Food Kit

Connect Dots
Isn't steak extremely cheap in speed mode?
It says right there
To be completely fair, you didn't make it that obvious. You only put 'Speed' in the title, and nothing in the actual suggestion. And not 'speed eggwars' but 'speed kit.' I thought you were going to suggest a kit with speed potions for normal eggwars. :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I was thinking there is no food kit
So I present the Potato kit
3 baked potaots :D
@Gainfullterror
No you foolish noob. It should be combined with the rabbit kit. Carrots are useless food in minecraft but i think baked potatoes would work well .
carrots aren't very much food
GUYS HELLO THIS IS FOR SPEED MODE!!!
I personally don't really see the most point for this it is speed eggwars you can buy 3 steak 10 seconds after the game started
But sure I'd like this

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well, I dont play speed mode much either, but sounds like a nice kit and useful kit.
I agree so I dont know what else to say.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I was thinking there is no food kit
So I present the Potato kit
3 baked potaots :D
way to literally take my suggestion, and slap "speed" before eggwars...
A food based kit. Why don't we have one? Healer is more to actually prepare to fight, while it isn't much of a kit to be used to run around large amounts of terrain. Rabbit is just plain bad, as carrots do little to anything for you. When is Rabbit even useful?
I for one, would probably have a food kit as my main. Maybe it can provide us with ~3-4 baked potatoes? Before anyone mentions "it gives you more regen overtime compared to healer!!!": Healer provides you with golden apples, which are used to get absorption and quick regen + saturation. The regular saturation regeneration from 1.9 is pretty fast, but you can outperform that by dealing more damage overtime. This means, that the baked potatoes are mainly used for sprinting, regen in a somewhat-safe situation, and sharing with others if needed. They're not very fit for battle, unlike golden apples.

But that aside, Speed Eggwars doesn't have a food kit, so meh, why not.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Has anyone seen the resistance steak kit in speed? I think it gives you 3 steak that give you resistance one each, nope no food kit already.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom