Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Speed EggWars as a Featured Game?

• Yes, because:

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, because:

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other, because:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
What's the point of making it a featured game? Its just eggwars with other kits and smaller maps.
I see.. Well, the thing is. I miss Speed EggWars just for its kits. The fact that you can rush people with the kb stick or just finish a game within 3 minutes. Normal EggWars games take way too long and the fact that this game makes it possible to not have hours and hours of games..

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I see.. Well, the thing is. I miss Speed EggWars just for its kits. The fact that you can rush people with the kb stick or just finish a game within 3 minutes. Normal EggWars games take way too long and the fact that this game makes it possible to not have hours and hours of games..
Longer games is part of the appeal of eggwars over bedwars. Sure, theres still rushing, but rushing in eggwars requires more strategy and skill the the blind rushing with tnt which players do in bedwars. Just my opinion

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
This is my honest opinion -> speed eggwars is not the same as Line dash, layer spleef, quakecraft,.... because for these games you have no other alternative to play. Speed eggwars is a look a like of eggwars. only with a different strategy. Literally speed eggwars is just another game meta.

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Just an example: - If they add speed II and kits in skywars the concept of the game hasn't changed but the game meta is different than it would be now. So that's the same if they add speed eggwars in my opinion. I grinded speed eggwars for months and the only difference was the meta. That's why a lot of people were happy with it because the concept remained the same.

Reactions: JokeKaedee

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Just an example: - If they add speed II and kits in skywars the concept of the game hasn't changed but the game meta is different than it would be now. So that's the same if they add speed eggwars in my opinion. I grinded speed eggwars for months and the only difference was the meta. That's why a lot of people were happy with it because the concept remained the same.
Mhm like that, alright. Thanks for your comment ^-^

Reactions: Slimeyz

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
what even is speed eggwars
Speed EggWars was removed due to not having that many players. It was EggWars with a twist, you had other kits and other maps. The idea of this was to let games take less long I guess? And let players have another experience with EggWars. My favorite kit was the Knockback Shovel, honestly amazing. It was a wooden shovel with kb, so overpowered tbh. I'd just love to see this game mode back and experience the game again!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Making Speed Eggwars a featured game sounds very exhilarating! Although I haven't had as much experience with the game mode in comparison to a lot of the other original players of CubeCraft, I would love to see a return to this game mode as it's a very cool shift in gameplay in contrast to the normal Eggwars.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom