Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Ayk

Mar 28, 2018
Nederland
I'm still wondering why cubecraft removed speed eggwars... Im a huge fan of speedeggwars, and it's for me the game that makes cubecraft cubecraft. I know lot of people agree, and I speak for JAVA. I quitted the game a while ago, and speedeggwars was gone 1 year after I returned. Still not knowing why it got removed excactly );

BRING BACK SPEED EGGWARSSS <3

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Speed eggwars in my opinion the best Eggwars mode, I hope they will put it back tbh :)

Reactions: _Ayk

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Speed eggwars was a very fun and unique gamode to play.
Even thought I only had the opportunity to play it a couple of times, I really enjoyed them.
Many people were feeling upset because of the removal, which was completely understandable and still is today for me.
In my opinion something has to be done about bringing SpeedEggwars back at least as a featured gamode.
It may require a lot of development resource and time, but I think that it's most likely going to be worth it, because many players loved it.
I understand that it may be a risky move, but what can possibly go wrong if it gets added as a featured gamode permanently?
I love the idea, even though it has been suggested way too many times.
It should be brought back, at least as featured gamode.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
It split the eggwars community meaning both games took ages for maps to fill up. In my opinion it must not return as it will most likely happen again.

Bang on the money. Adding Speed Eggwars back, paralleled with beta eggwars and normal eggwars? That doesn't split our community in half, it splits it into 3. Games won't take centuries to fill up, they will take millennia.
It wasn't even that good, especially after they removed the perpetual speed effect. It's just a rusher's dream game of eggwars.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
It split the eggwars community meaning both games took ages for maps to fill up. In my opinion it must not return as it will most likely happen again.
Most of the removed games has been added into featured games, and most of them there isn't a big fans of it, I guess Speed EggWars was one of the largest games which it is been removed, it is not gonna split anything at all, I am normal eggwars player and I don't mind to be playing both.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Most of the removed games has been added into featured games, and most of them there isn't a big fans of it, I guess Speed EggWars was one of the largest games which it is been removed, it is not gonna split anything at all, I am normal eggwars player and I don't mind to be playing both.

I don't think you grasp the concept of adding in a secondary mode to a pre existing game. It splits however many hundred, or thousand players in half.
Games that take 5 minutes to fill will take 10 minutes.

It happened last time, there is absolutely no reason it wouldn't happen this time.
Hell, we have to use the armour stands now, rather than have multiple open maps as a direct result of the once split community.

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
I don't think you grasp the concept of adding in a secondary mode to a pre existing game. It splits however many hundred, or thousand players in half.
Games that take 5 minutes to fill will take 10 minutes.

It happened last time, there is absolutely no reason it wouldn't happen this time.
Hell, we have to use the armour stands now, rather than have multiple open maps as a direct result of the once split community.
What do you mean? As I mentioned earlier, everyone has a game that he always loves to play, and I have 10,000 wins in EggWars normal mode, I started to get bored from it, because there is nothing new, updates always repeat themselves, new maps, and they aren't updating anything to the gameplay.
Before removing SpeedEggWars, if we got bored from normal EggWars, we could switch to SpeedEggWars, like we have an alternative.

Now Beta EggWars and normal eggwars is absolutely the same in (voting, items, maps), which is SpeedEggWars is completely different in the (gameplay, voting, items, maps) actually everything.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
If they added it to the "featured games" section then sure, I don't think that would harm real eggwars. But adding it back permanently would destroy real eggwars once again

Reactions: Ma7mouD

_Ayk

Mar 28, 2018
Nederland

You don't know where you're talking about... They added BETA and that gamemode didn't survive 1 day. Speedeggwars is a classic gamemode, and it won't take ages to fill games up bc everyone wants it back. And lot of people will keep playing normal eggwars I'm very sure, eggwars and skywars are the most played games on cubecraft, if they replace beta for speed it will have lot of epic games(beta sucks).

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
You don't know where you're talking about... They added BETA and that gamemode didn't survive 1 day. Speedeggwars is a classic gamemode, and it won't take ages to fill games up bc everyone wants it back. And lot of people will keep playing normal eggwars I'm very sure, eggwars and skywars are the most played games on cubecraft, if they replace beta for speed it will have lot of epic games(beta sucks).
Yes beta is bad but to say that it hasn't hurt eggwars at all would be nonsensical. Even though few players play beta eggwars, it has still lowered the playercount on normal eggwars. This isn't just due to players playing beta by the way, this is also down to people not playing eggwars at all due to having to wait longer for maps to fill due to slightly less players.
Now let's amplify that with the slightly more popular speed eggwars, waiting times would be even longer, especially at the dead times of the day (late USA times), and the game will be as good as gone.

There are more factors at play here rather than just "speed egg had players xD". Please develop your feeble arguments further than this quite basic level.

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they could change the Beta and put speed eggwars, it would be a very good idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom