Yes or No?

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
I noticed while I was playing speed egg wars that obsidian is very cheap. I think you should make obsidian the same amount of gold as hardcore(20 gold), because it is 'speed' egg wars. If it is so cheap then people can get obby at the start quite quickly and then it is no longer 'speed' egg wars. If you disagree, write comments down below.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I do agree that Obsidian is a little bit too cheap, bit don't you think 20 Obsidian is waaaaay too much? I mean the islands are really close to each other, so if you just rush to everybody, you can win the game in like 2 minutes, and then we're talking about speed speed Eggwars, not just regular speed. I think Obsidian should be 3 Gold per block, that would make it still less rushy, but it's a little bit easier to destroy someone's egg. I do agree with what you said @iMerlijnTjuuuh_ , but you have that kinds of persons who just camp on their island waiting for someone to come and then knock them of, or when you are breaking someone's egg they try to block you by walking inside of you. You may say: but you can build yourself in right? Yeah, but keep in mind, if you can get 10 obsidian in the first 30 seconds of the game, the chance that he breaks trough your wall is much higher than the chance that you break trough his egg.

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I do agree that Obsidian is a little bit too cheap, bit don't you think 20 Obsidian is waaaaay too much? I mean the islands are really close to each other, so if you just rush to everybody, you can win the game in like 2 minutes, and then we're talking about speed speed Eggwars, not just regular speed. I think Obsidian should be 3 Gold per block, that would make it still less rushy, but it's a little bit easier to destroy someone's egg. I do agree with what you said @iMerlijnTjuuuh_ , but you have that kinds of persons who just camp on their island waiting for someone to come and then knock them of, or when you are breaking someone's egg they try to block you by walking inside of you. You may say: but you can build yourself in right? Yeah, but keep in mind, if you can get 10 obsidian in the first 30 seconds of the game, the chance that he breaks trough your wall is much higher than the chance that you break trough his egg.
I agree with you :P

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The islands are extremely close together, meaning cheaper obsidian allows harder defences in the short run, as there will be people who rush extremely early in the game.

Reactions: Merlijnthunders

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think obby should cost 2 in op, 5 in normal, and 10 in hardcore. :P its very easy to get a pickaxe and very easy to break obby with the haste kit so it should be too expensive but its too cheap rin op right now.

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
It is called speed eggwars for a reason which means that you will get the obby in a short amount of time instead of waiting a long time like in eggwars.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I noticed while I was playing speed egg wars that obsidian is very cheap. I think you should make obsidian the same amount of gold as hardcore(20 gold), because it is 'speed' egg wars. If it is so cheap then people can get obby at the start quite quickly and then it is no longer 'speed' egg wars. If you disagree, write comments down below.
the hole point in speed eggwars is the fast game the obsidian is cheap but the pickaxes are more effective. I think it is fine as it is :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
To be honest, I think it's fine as it is right now.
In OP mode, it's 1 gold per obsidian and you can get a diamond pick for 5 gold.
Most players aren't quick enough with obsidian and you can end up getting through their defense with just a stone tool.
In normal mode it's a total of 20 gold (I think) to get a full layer of obsidian, and 10 gold for a diamond pick.
I'm not sure about hardcore mode though.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I disagree, this will make it really unfair for everyone. Because then no one could get obsidian, and knowing how close the islands are, everyone will die right away.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom