Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JesGar9

Mar 12, 2016
It's awesome but, I was playing 10 minutes ago and... He was flying and break our eggs. He killed me with a block with only 3 kicks.
upload_2017-2-11_13-49-32.png

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
hey guys i just wanted to let you know that you are able to mine the rose bushes on forest if you hit the top part of it and obtain the item idk if this is a bug or not so just enjoy while you can before one of the mods fix it if they do

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

amar1234

Feb 11, 2017
It would be good to have anticheat because in each game speed Egg Wars has cheaters today I came across a 10-cheater

Jenson

Feb 11, 2017
Dear the Cube Craft staff,
Your server is Mostly an enjoyable experience due to the entertaining games you host which I play. However it has come to my attention that there are many hackers that exist on your server! Personally I mostly play egg wars therefor I do not know if your other games contain the same amount of hackers as egg wars. The hacker games to no hacker games ratio would be 50:50 which is if your lucky and there are few hackers on the games in which you join. You must fix this issue and here are a few tips to help: Make people you trust admins (that is what I think it is called) to survey games and ban any hackers they come across during their time playing games. Another tip would be: Improve the quality of your anti cheat plugins which could prevent hackers form flying and teleporting at the very least. My final point is to have an easy report system. I am unaware if you currently have this on the website but you should make a page where people can easily upload footage of clear hacking in order to get them banned. You should also add a /report (username) command into your server in which if someone is reported a certain number of times you can investigate what their doing. I just wanted to say this on behalf of the Cubecraft communtity in the hope that someone in control of the server will view this and decide to take action and improve the quality of cubecraft. If anyone does decide to take action to this I sincerely thank them if it resolves the problem or at least improves the problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this yours faithfully...
- A cube craft player
If you need to contact me for whatever the reason may be my instagram username is: Jenson_w_

I really hope to see less hackers, Have a good day/night :)

add on- I really want this issue resolved because I do not appreciate a hacker eliminating me last from the game after 30 minutes. I also hate it when a hacker destroys every egg but his own from the start. I know this will not be an easy task but you can at least give a few people the ability to ban hackers. More people will play when the amount of hackers goes down, I do not expect every hacker gone but try to eliminate the hackers so that you only see a hacker once in a blue moon… 1 in every 5-10 games. I’ll stop talking now……. Don't know what I'm doing thats why I'm just commenting on things but yeah....

RebelComander

Apr 19, 2016
Why did you nerf OP mode?, OP was fine, and half health really? you die quick enough with normal health. why not just make a semi OP with the nerfed items and leave OP as it was before.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Can you make it so the leaderboards separate the team games and the solo games?
Also on the stats too.
On my stats it says "team wins" and "solo wins", but for games played it only says "games played" so it combines solo and team games. My team record is awful compared to solo so please separate them, or just make 4 stats lists. Speed eggwars solo, team, normal eggwars solo, team. It would make it much better IMO :)

p_assassin

May 15, 2015
Soo... Can we now que up with our friends and play together? Or do we still need to camp at the signs?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom