Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
ENGLISH

I am going to share with everyone how I win all my games of speed eggwars!
I hope everyone likes my guide!

1. Never build a bridge off your island, you can just jump the gap. When you are coming back to your island you build up then either jump on your island, or build from your tower up.
2. Get a diamond picaxe (if in op mode), full leather armor, food, and blocks. After you have all of that.....RUSH!!!
3. The kit is up to you, I use the KB shovel. You should use either the KB shovel or the haste. Haste because it speeds up how fast you can hit the enemy in 1.9. Actually, 1.8 too but I use 1.9. If it is hardcore then obviously get the full gold kit. :P
4. Target the egg before going for a kill, unless they are full iron!
5. My personal favorite game mode for speed eggwars would be OP Half health, it makes the games really fast. OP for the armor and the steak being cheap, and then half health so you can kill enemies easilly.
6. Try to not play team mode with no one you actually know and are in a call with. Always play with a friend on team!
7. When you get to the enemy island, block yourself in and break their obsidian (if they have any, if not just skip this step)/.
8. Win!

I hope you liked my guide! Reply with any suggestions for me to add to my guide!
Yes, red is my favorite color :P

SPANISH

¡Voy a compartir con todos cómo gano todos mis juegos de velocidad de huevos!
Espero que todo el mundo le guste mi guía!

1. Nunca construya un puente de su isla, usted puede apenas saltar la abertura. Cuando usted está volviendo a su isla se acumula ya sea saltar en su isla, o construir desde su torre.
2. Obtener una picaxe de diamante (si en modo op), armadura de cuero completa, comida y bloques. Después de tener todo eso ..... RUSH!
3. El kit depende de usted, yo uso la pala KB. Usted debe utilizar la pala KB o la prisa. Prisa porque acelera lo rápido que puede golpear al enemigo en 1.9. En realidad, 1.8 también, pero uso 1.9. Si es hardcore, obviamente, obtener el kit de oro completo. :PAG
4. Meta el huevo antes de ir a matar, a menos que estén llenos de hierro!
5. Mi modo de juego favorito para la velocidad de eggwars sería OP Medio de salud, que hace que los juegos realmente rápido. OP para la armadura y el filete de ser barato, y luego la mitad de la salud para que pueda matar a los enemigos easilly.
6. Intente no jugar el modo del equipo con nadie que usted sabe realmente y está en una llamada con. Siempre jugar con un amigo en el equipo!
7. Cuando llegas a la isla enemiga, bloquea y rompe tu obsidiana (si tienen alguna, si no sólo salta este paso) /.
8. ¡Gana!

Espero que te haya gustado mi guía! Responde con cualquier sugerencia para que yo agregue a mi guía!
Sí, el rojo es mi color favorito: P

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
Thank you for sharing your guide. It really help me alot. I played 3 games of Speed EggWars. I rush to enemy island and breaks their eggs. I won 3 of them.
Also thx for type in two language

Reactions: WolfShine

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Great guide. I find most of the abilities too situational for their cost. They're nice to have, but the few eggs, obsidian breaking, and upgrading you'll do don't make them worth getting.

Haste is good in OP. The 10% faster attack speed isn't noticeable imo (only -0.0568 second from the attack cooldown when using a sword, down to 0.568 seconds), but the bonus adds up over time the longer the fight but the golden shell kit allows you to ramp up the early game faster.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Great guide. I find most of the abilities too situational for their cost. They're nice to have, but the few eggs, obsidian breaking, and upgrading you'll do don't make them worth getting.

Haste is good in OP. The 10% faster attack speed isn't noticeable imo (only -0.0568 second from the attack cooldown when using a sword, down to 0.568 seconds), but the bonus adds up over time the longer the fight but the golden shell kit allows you to ramp up the early game faster.
I have changed it a bit since, for kits I now use speed kit. I love it, you go soooo fast.

U

Unipotato

I am a very good speed wars player, and this really helped still. Thansk for the tips.

Please don't post on threads that have have not been posted on for over 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

MonsterStorm_

Jan 28, 2017
I just build to islands, since not all maps u can just jump too, so after I have elongated my neighbours I just go to mid and get enough dia for a pick and gear and then I rush people's eggs and that's how I win most of the time, since some games have hackers

U

Unipotato

I just build to islands, since not all maps u can just jump too, so after I have elongated my neighbours I just go to mid and get enough dia for a pick and gear and then I rush people's eggs and that's how I win most of the time, since some games have hackers

Please don't post on this thread and continue to bump it since it was necroposted on.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom