Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
This server is supposed to be family friendly like lolitsalex right? Why don't you lads just add a spectator chat so you won't see people spam their crappy / salty excuses of how they need to warm up when you kill them

Spectator chat = Less salt = More familyfriendly like lolitsalex = win win

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This server is supposed to be family friendly like lolitsalex right? Why don't you lads just add a spectator chat so you won't see people spam their crappy / salty excuses of how they need to warm up when you kill them

as long as spectators can speak globally even with this
absolutely

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
there not gona change cubecraft into hypixel. also than there is no reason t ospectate anymore then they should just putt the whole spectate thing away

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
there not gona change cubecraft into hypixel. also than there is no reason t ospectate anymore then they should just putt the whole spectate thing away
who the actual hell cares if they add one single tiny little thing from hypixel like jesus christ if i even see 1 more god damn reply like this ill destroy my computer screen

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
who the actual hell cares if they add one single tiny little thing from hypixel like jesus christ if i even see 1 more god damn reply like this ill destroy my computer screen
idc butt spectating in hypixel is just nothing. cause the chats are seperated this would just be a bad feature

and am talking abouy hypixel so that more people would be against it and i would be more sertain it wouldnt be added

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
So you want cube to completely copy Hypixel hell no I deserve to be salty after I die :) :(

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Changing small details really doesn't change one server to another.

I am all for this idea. It could also stop the few players who tell their alive player where and what the other teams are doing in the global chat.

Reactions: Earth
G

Gamerfull

I prefer it to continue as it is, if it changes it would be very strange to see.

A

A pigeon

Idec anymore. I just play with chat turned off because if idiots like that. It’d make it easier to play with chat though, I’m all for it

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Why not, Im actually surprised some people find ways to not add this idea.
I honestly don’t mind the chat so -1
Yea, but its just full of salty players that dont need to be heard of.
So you want cube to completely copy Hypixel
Nope, that is totally not what he said.
idc butt spectating in hypixel is just nothing. cause the chats are seperated this would just be a bad feature

and am talking abouy hypixel so that more people would be against it and i would be more sertain it wouldnt be added
I doubt any portion of Hypixel's community would care if we added spectator chat its not like we're stealing half of their players.

Reactions: Earth

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

No, I don't agree.
If someone's camping, I can't warn him!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I do agree with this, but maybe add it to where you can speak globally? I think its a little odd to limit players chat. Although salt is annoying
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom