Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 204478

Not really necassary, not needed to be honest.
I would doubt people would actually stay spectating someone, and betting on someone as they apparently don't have anything better to do.
Sorry, gonna have to '-1' this.

Reactions: Laskyy

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I really like this idea! It would be an interesting way to earn points, and it would encourage people to stay and watch matches.

Another thing is, a lot of people, including me, rage quit sometimes when they die. It makes me unhappy, for example, if I was killed in an unfair scenario, etc. However, if there was something to do after you die, like voting for a player you think will win, and spectate them as they try to win, I probably wouldn't quit immediately, and feel sad for my life...

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Disagree, People will not be using it as fun, but as farming. They will be voting for a players how might be hacking.
Also. They might vote for someone at last second before winning to be able to get these points easily.. In addition,
people might leaving immediately after losing. So whats the point?

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hello cubecrafters

Everyone likes that you are being watched. That is Why I think Why cant you get points as spectater.
I think If you do /vote {name player} And this person wins the game you get 5 points And 15 experience.
It makes spectating more fun.

If you agree with this suggestion do than +1 And the reason, dont like -1 And Why.

Thx in advance
DodelijkeNoob
But yeah, if you are watching a hacker isn't it fair :/

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Because if you're with a friend, you can just go poitns farms all the time

The voting reward is much smaller than the win reward. It would be much more efficient to just try to win and farm points like that. Also, you cant guarantee that the friend will have a 100% win rate anyways.

Why not stay alive and win for points, why die and vote? Voting reward is supposed to be a compensation for those that died, it doesn't give you that many points, and you may not get it every single time.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Disagree, People will not be using it as fun, but as farming. They will be voting for a players how might be hacking.
Also. They might vote for someone at last second before winning to be able to get these points easily.. In addition,
people might leaving immediately after losing. So whats the point?

There are ways around this. CubeCraft is working on getting hackers banned, and there are less and less hackers on the server. In solo mode, voting can be restricted to when there are still 3 people or more remaining, or when two people remain but both still have their egg. In team mode, it would be when there are still 3 or more teams remaining, or, if only two teams remain, each team must have 2 or more people or have an egg. That way, people can only vote when it isn't too obvious who will win.

The point of this reward is to give people an incentive to stay and watch a game, after they die. Sometimes, it's actually quite fun to watch others play. Plus, more people watching means more people watching for hackers, and a higher ban rate for rule-breakers.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Je ziet het punt niet, als je een hacker ziet en je /vote op hem. Krijg je vrijzeker punten. Deze suggestie kan dus zwaar misbruikt worden. Daarom zal hij niet worden toegevoegd. @iLoveYouu
Please don't tell players that their suggestions won't be added, you simply aren't able to know if they will or not.

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom