Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to be able to spectate friend games?

• No

• Yes

• I have no friends

Results are only viewable after voting.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Awesome idea! It might be hard to implement but it would be so worth it and would take Cubecraft to the next level!

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I don't see the point and this could cause people to lag if lots of people are spectating.

There is also so questions, should the spectator show up in tab? Can you only visit friend's islands?
Also, the games already aren't joinable after the game starts, why would they change it for this reason
Why would lots of people be spectating. Friend limits are like 15 max or something.

Reactions: iTzPlayerPT

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
If your ranked you can have way more. I'm an Emerald, and I've got around 80 friend slots (or around that number ).
Yes that is true but how many of your 80 friends are usually online (of my 40 there are usually about 2-6) and even then how many people have emerald ranks... I see what you mean but we have to keep it all in perspective...

This could be a very influential decision in Cubecraft's future. I think it would set them apart from a lot of other servers. If having too many people in one game at one time is a problem they could have a cap of like 50 and a message could pop up: eg. There are too many people currently on this server. Please try again later.

Reactions: Injunction

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
Why would lots of people be spectating. Friend limits are like 15 max or something.
If it wasn't limited to friends lists than any YouTuber' shame would be filled really fast.
Also, donors get more friends

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes that is true but how many of your 80 friends are usually online (of my 40 there are usually about 2-6) and even then how many people have emerald ranks... I see what you mean but we have to keep it all in perspective...

This could be a very influential decision in Cubecraft's future. I think it would set them apart from a lot of other servers. If having too many people in one game at one time is a problem they could have a cap of like 50 and a message could pop up: eg. There are too many people currently on this server. Please try again later.
no i was just saying

larswijn

Dedicated Member
I like the idea, but I'm wondering if this is financial possible...
If I were you, I'd wait for some more reactions/opinions, and then, when it gets 'accepted' by the people on the forums, you could go and tag one of the higher people (Developers, head admins, mods), to see what they think about it.

+1 from me.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I would love for this to be added, however I do see a lot of negative feedback wich is ok. To make it fair spectators should be shown in tab with a white name, they should only be allowed to spectate friends and no one else also they must be in first person mode at all times.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I like it, my friends and i are sometimes annoyed when we have to wait for eachother to finish a game.

1 problem though- Ghosting
Its not against the rules but its kind of annoying

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
Does this happen to anyone else?You log onto CubeCraft and your friend is in a game and you ask how much left and they reply with a while.-_-It really annoys me and if you join a game while there playing that game might go on after their game is over.So I really think there should be an option to spectate your friends game's and you should just be able to tp to them in general.Thanks
ThatGuyNxtDoor

Edit: Ok instead of just roaming around the map you should have to stay near your friend when you're spectating them.(Maybe a 10 block radius)And you would have to send a request to tp to/spectate them, so if they didn't want you to tp to/spectate them they would deny your request so if you were say PeteZahHut and people sent him tp/spectate requests he could just ignore them (Abd they would run out after 60 seconds)

I disagree with having to stay in a 10 block radius of your friend, I think that's petty. everything else is awesome!

Reactions: Firewand
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom