Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should CubeCraft add this?

• Total voters

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Hi, I was thinking in allowing players to spectate games so we can report hackers or any rule breaker... I know you are saying yourself " people will ghosting" so my idea is to mute them, spectators can read the chat and they cannot answer( This applies to every game)

What do you think?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi, I was thinking in allowing players to spectate games so we can report hackers or any rule breaker... I know you are saying yourself " people will ghosting" so my idea is to mute them, spectators can read the chat and they cannot answer( This applies to every game)

What do you think?
Here comes the copy paste from a message I posted on a thread 2 minutes ago about the exact same thing
to let the player join the games to spectate is not going to be added, first players can stalk another player very easily, secondly this allows ghosts in UHC and finally, players lag the game
Also this wouldn't help with hackers or cross teamers just report them at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There are certain members who can specate players and those certain members are Staff Members. Staff Members have the permission to spectate players and in my opinion Saff Members are the only members who should have the permission for this. So shortly, no. I don't agree with this idea.

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
Here comes the copy paste from a message I posted on a thread 2 minutes ago about the exact same thing
to let the player join the games to spectate is not going to be added, first players can stalk another player very easily, secondly this allows ghosts in UHC and finally, players lag the game
Also this wouldn't help with hackers or cross teamers just report them at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I didn't copy and paste... And I clearly said they'll be muted while spectating this means they can't ghost

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I didn't copy and paste... And I clearly said they'll be muted while spectating this means they can't ghost
No no no no no
I didn't mean that I meant I copy pasted my message from a thread I just posted on
Also it doesn't matter whether they are muted or not because your forgetting about things like discord, Skype, teamspeak, they could just talk

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
No, who would want to go to random games spectating players seeing if they Hack...
Just, go, play a game and if there are any rule breakers well, evidence and report.
I don't agree with this, Ghosting would be a serious thing there.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I believe this is only a permission for staff members and shouldn't be accessible for everyone.

Currently, there is a huge amount of hackers in Eggwars (1.9.x+). Maybe you can try to record some of them?
I played the last three days about 100 games of Eggwars and in 20 of them were hackers, and sometimes 2-3 per game. Good luck. :)

Reactions: Ducky

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT

What do you think?
I thought you could spectate every game
I do not understand this suggestion thread?

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
This has been suggested several days ago, But most disagreed.
Many people could ghost, Also, this is currently a staff command, Staffs could spectate you while your in-game.
I don't think it should be for non-staffs as well.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
He's actually suggesting to make teleporting accessible for everyone so they can spectate games to record rule-breakers (players who are using illegal modifications or (cross-)teamers). :)
Tanks for the explanation
i do agree with this suggestion then, because people will already go to a specific person to spectate
Allowing spectators to teleport to players will make it more convient for them

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Adding on to what Jollow said this is an unnecessary add on to the game. Think about the Youtubers that could be harassed by this system. Also the moderators could also have this problem. It is a -1 from me on this suggestion

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

What do you think?

Ghosting...
No...
Pointless...
We can already basically do that...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

What do you think?
You can already spectate after you get elimanated....
So whats the point of this suggestion?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom