Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
sometimes u see one of ur friends or just a youtuber is playing a game BUT you are not in the game ! u wish u was !

well here is the solution :

/spectate [mc-name]

Reason : people wanna visit their friends in a game

+ option + people can do /spectate block ( especially for Youtubers ) so people cant /spectate you

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this should be added! In certain of our gamemodes (UHC especially), ghosting can give other players an advantage over their opponents by telling them where they are. People most likely already do it after they die in a game, but this would cause this issue to get much worse!

Reactions: Flaxic

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
No. Mods and Helpers can only spectate because they need the command. Giving it to the public would totally ruin the usefulness for the staff team. In most cases, they use it for catching hackers or trying not to be noticed by the people in the lobbies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This command would increase ghosting as friends will just help other friends by telling them where the other enemies are. I do not support this idea.

That block command won't help either since you cannot block every player of CubeCraft.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I think this command should only be for the staff. It will only increase friends that help other friends and tell them where everyone is.
For example in skyward you can just use a compass

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think this command should only be for the staff. It will only increase friends that help other friends and tell them where everyone is.
For example in skyward you can just use a compass
I agree with this, there would be so many people cheating and telling others where people are, not a very good idea. But yes for staff it would be good :)

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I really like the idea of this. Maybe only be allowed to spectate friends. And if you go to far away from your friend you get teleported back.
Also you can teleport to other players in the game when spectating. To prevent ghosting for players/ ores in some gamemodes. Instead of putting the player into spectator mode you could have them invisible and flying, very much like hypixel's spectator system.

Like if you agree? :);)

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I think that this command never for ordinary players. Because the staff team use it already. And the bad, to help your friends and so on.

G

Gamerfull

No. Mods and Helpers can only spectate because they need the command. Giving it to the public would totally ruin the usefulness for the staff team. In most cases, they use it for catching hackers or trying not to be noticed by the people in the lobbies.
Moderators can only use this command in certain modalities.

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
How they spectate? I mean how they are not in TAB and can join the game as spectator?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom