• Nah (Explain by replying)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I would love if there was a /spectate where you could spectate a friend if you werent able to join their game, and would like to watch them play! Please explain if this would be good or bad! (Please remember you will only be able to spectate friends and not non-friends.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I would love if there was a /spectate where you could spectate a friend if you werent able to join their game, and would like to watch them play! Please explain if this would be good or bad! (Please remember you will only be able to spectate friends and not non-friends.
i agree if their was a feature to stop ghosting

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You're actually teleporting to your friend. I believe this is only a permission for staff members.
This would cause lag for players in that game and ghosting will be a thing too then.
I neither like ghosting because it's a actually ''teaming in chat'' or ''helping someone in chat'' to win the game.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
People will be able to ghost, Also, This is currently a staff command. Staffs could spectate games if there's an rule-breaker.
So I would not recommend this to be added to non-staffs.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
how would it cause lag?
Some people might have a bad PC/laptop and it's not very good for the game either, because a game with 25 players in it while there can only be 24 players in it, isn't really good for that server I think. Not sure though.

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Some people might have a bad PC/laptop and it's not very good for the game either, because a game with 25 players in it while there can only be 24 players in it, isn't really good for that server I think. Not sure though.
How about if there was a player limit, like only 5 friends can join a game depending on what map it is, like elven could have 10 allowed to join and rome and others can have like 5?

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
How about if there was a player limit, like only 5 friends can join a game depending on what map it is, like elven could have 10 allowed to join and rome and others can have like 5?
good idea! but maybe only 1 to 3 or maybe more depending on rank?? mabey /spectate could be a limited command that you have to use coins to do

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No, because I'm against this idea. Reasons? Read them in my first message.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Top Bottom