Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
they should add spectate mods in the manikins when it shows u maps that has started already and u could join and spectate your friends how they play or any hackers that u want to record there. Because it would be nice if you click the manikin and pick the maps and it would say like Trees #1, Trees #2 which would be the games. I would like to spectate my friends in games.

Reactions: oiRonikzo

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think that this is the best idea for spectating your friends, Maybe you can do, If you are in a party /spectate Klompie. I think that it is more less work for cubecraft And more convenient.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Why promote ghosting?
I don't agree also this could lag some servers, especially EggWars I think...
Noooo for me

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with this, there should be spectate, ghosting can happen either ay if your friend dies, it really does not matter, to be able to specate and not wait in a lobby for 30 minutes would be good +1 from me. Good suggestion

Reactions: xMrExa

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It would be very unsuccesfull, because If you want to watch your friend to spectate, the game could be full and it can trigger. But What's succesfull from it, If there's a hscker you can go back and record him/her If you spectate back. But still I disagree sorry.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
they should add spectate mods in the manikins when it shows u maps that has started already and u could join and spectate your friends how they play or any hackers that u want to record there. Because it would be nice if you click the manikin and pick the maps and it would say like Trees #1, Trees #2 which would be the games. I would like to spectate my friends in games.
Maybe to prevent ghosting you must be nearby the person you're spectating and cannot fly around? Or must be in 1st person view.
Also to spectate someone you must send a request which may or may not be disabled in settings.
If you can fly around freely and do whatever you want I will have to disagree due to the fact ghosting is encouraged.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
But when u join and your in spectacte mode you wouldnt be able to message.
What about programs such as Skype, Discord, or even Teamspeak.
You will still be able to speak to your friend and give them an advantage, and maybe even /fmsg too.
Players will find loop holes to give themselves an advantage.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom