Allow /spectate in Pvp and Assassin

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
It would make it easier to record hackers if we had /spectate in games like Pvp and Assassin. I had a report denied because I was too far to catch the name of the hacker flying in the map classic in pvp. He was on top of the helicopter. I think /spectate would help players get easier footage of hackers.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
It would make it easier to record hackers if we had /spectate in games like Pvp and Assassin. I had a report denied because I was too far to catch the name of the hacker flying in the map classic in pvp. He was on top of the helicopter. I think /spectate would help players get easier footage of hackers.
I would support this ONLY if you can spectate them and if you cannot do anything. I think that in order to get out of /spectate, you would just do /spectate again and you would spawn in the lobby again.

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I would support this ONLY if you can spectate them and if you cannot do anything. I think that in order to get out of /spectate, you would just do /spectate again and you would spawn in the lobby again.
I guess that could work maybe only for staff if someone tipped them of a hacker. I also think that members of CCG could do that but what about doing it in other game modes to get hackers it would be good to help ban people but not all people have recording software so it would make it even harder than it is on the staff team so I am not gona say -1 or +1 on this.with this one. Also it would be a little op if it was a area that you could cheat on it like messaging you friend.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I guess that could work maybe only for staff if someone tipped them of a hacker. I also think that members of CCG could do that but what about doing it in other game modes to get hackers it would be good to help ban people but not all people have recording software so it would make it even harder than it is on the staff team so I am not gona say -1 or +1 on this.with this one. Also it would be a little op if it was a area that you could cheat on it like messaging you friend.
This is only in Pvp and assassin. You can spectate in other gamemodes after you get eliminated

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
This is only in Pvp and assassin. You can spectate in other game modes after you get eliminated
Yes you can but if your game crashes and I know people have trouble with that or you get aggravated and just leave then you cant spectate then and also I know some lots of people don't have recording software, so they could get a staff member to do spectate that game and at witch they cannot do.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yes you can but if your game crashes and I know people have trouble with that or you get aggravated and just leave then you cant spectate then and also I know some lots of people don't have recording software, so they could get a staff member to do spectate that game and at witch they cannot do.
That makes no sense. How would spectating do anything bad?? Staff members CANNOT spectate other players in-game. For the ones without a recording software, they probably would spectate the hacker and say "...." IS HACKING!! It would help to record more hackers. This response did not contribute to the topic at all.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Everyone can get a recording software. It's free. Games rarely crash. It's also for those who do have a recoding software. Again this is only for Pvp and Assassin. Other games already have a spectating mode implemented.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
That makes no sense. How would spectating do anything bad?? Staff members CANNOT spectate other players in-game. For the ones without a recording software, they probably would spectate the hacker and say "...." IS HACKING!! It would help to record more hackers. This response did not contribute to the topic at all.
agreed, again lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom