• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

ALI TURHAN

Dec 31, 2020
www.youtube.com
Maybe you know there was special items in some maps. They were really good making game even more fun. But now you replaced fireball to special items place. This is eggwars not bedwars or skywars. And no one uses fireballs literally. This is a unique game and we want special items back. They just make game even more fun. So please take this care cubecraft. I guess I will put a poll there and see who wants it.

Reactions: gerxh

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
I liked the implementation of the new articles, I would not like them to remove some of them, but yes, in the months that they put those things, I only saw 2 times people using the fireball or the rest, I am talking about 1.8, in 1.9 I don't know how they are used. Even if it is, in 1.8 the under sea specials were more useful, because it is tedious to be in an afk diamond generator or doing whatever, when you can spend less time in a lvl 3 emerald generator, but it is also not balanced In any case, that the articles return, but with a higher price, for example, from 6 emeralds to 10, etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom