Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JoeyFloyd

Jan 10, 2021
Just would like to say that this is all my opinion so if you agree or disagree just say so. Also I know tire lists are dead but I didn't see anyone do this soooooo here we go :D

TL;DR at bottom

Ok so I'm going to start from the the bottom and make may way up to the top like pretty much all tire list videos

Ok first in F tier is the Eggmite, the thing about the Eggmite that in my opinion makes it not good is the 5 endermites that spawn when you throw the eggs only last for one minuet before desponding this along with the fact that it cost 5 emeralds for one makes it to costly for any good use, might as well buy other things with your emeralds.

In D tire I have the Tower Builder, It also cost 5 emeralds like the eggmite but I can see how players would use this to quickly build up or to quickly surround themselves with the tower while trying to get an egg or stop people from shooting arrows at them. The only problem with this is I doubt anyone would go out of there way to get a Tower Builder and then use it.

In C tire we have Speed Potion, this gives you speed 1 for 30 second. That right there is the 2 problems with it. It only last for 30 seconds and if you try to use it for getting away it is not possible as speed 1 only gives +20% speed while just jumping gives you +30ish% speed meaning you would go FASTER by just pressing the space bar. The reason why this is good tho is because it is only 4 emeralds + if you have the skill you can easily strafe hit your opponents in a fight.

In Tier B I have The Slowness Splash Potion and The Leap. For the Slowness Splash Potion I think it's a fair price (5) and even though it only last for 30 seconds it could really help you get away from someone unlike the speed pot. For the leap I think it is really handy, it allows you to make jumps up to like 10 blocks high and make 20 blocks wide jumps which can easily catch you opponent off guard. I put this a high B tier because the only thing 2 things that make it not in S or even A tier is that it cost 12 emeralds! and you can only use it if your on the ground meaning once you use it you must wait till you hit the ground to use it again so you can't "fly" with it.

And In A Tier I have Weakness Splash Potion (30 seconds), Potion of Strength (30 seconds) and The Blastball. I think the weakness Potion is really good as it reduces the damage your opponent does to very little or in some cases none! (if they don't have a weapon that deals damage). As for the Strength it is basically the reverse as the Weakness as they both only cost 7 emeralds and even though they only last for 30 seconds this can change the tide of any fight quickly. I would say the Strength is slightly better thought, as you might miss you throw with you weakness and waste it. Lastly the blastball, I feel like this is going to be the most controversial thing on the list but I do think it is in A tier. The thing you might now know about Blastballs are they can blow up obsidian instantly for only 8 emeralds! This makes them really useful for getting eggs and blowing bases even if they are made out of obsidian. You can also use them so get out of traps people made out of obsidian or hit people off while crossing a bridge. The only reason this is not in S tier is the RIDICULOUS COOL DOWN TIME!!!!!! Which I believe is 45 seconds (correct me if I'm wrong) this makes them a lot less useful as if you need to use more than 1 right away you will not be able to. I see why they would do this because if they didn't have any cool down then people can get like 10 and just instantly blow up anyone's egg defense!!! But I think this is a good thing as they would have to get many! many! emeralds and it would allow people to get campers eggs a lot easier than with out a cool down. Always that's why it's not in S tier but in A tier.

Lastly S tier, Nothing. I feel like nothing is really over the top and unless it is later in the game upgrading the emerald gen may not be worth it.

TL;DR My list is just below

FINAL LIST

S :
A : Weakness Splash Potion, Potion of Strength, Blastball
B : The Slowness Splash Potion, Leap
C : Speed Potion
D : Tower Builder
F : Eggmite

Do you all agree with me let me know :D thanks for reading :D

Reactions: Sardonyq

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I agree with pretty much everything. I would say that I have played games where people camped enough to get several eggmites and while it did not make much of a difference, having 20 endermites swarming around you while you are trying to fight can be annoying. I would also like to note that I have never personally used any of these items because it takes way more time to get emeralds than it does to just go and fight people...

Reactions: JoeyFloyd

JoeyFloyd

Jan 10, 2021
Mmm maybe I put endmites a little to low as that may be effective to get like 4 or 5, I just feel like there's better things to buy if you do get that many emeralds. But like you said and what I was sort of hinting at in my S tier is that emeralds in general aren't that useful until late in the game. Idk how they could fix this or even if they want to fix this but one idea is they could have it automatically turned on after XXX amount of time but still allow people to manually turn it on with diamonds. idk just an idea, to me I would just leave a game if its becoming a stale mate.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I would put the speed potion in the F tier because of the irony.

For a 30 second speed potion you'd have to get 15 diamonds to activate the emerald gen and wait for 4 emeralds to spawn... even if the speed potions would be a higher level speed it, all the camping you need to do to get it makes it not worth the effort for me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom