Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
I just had a thought that when there are special events like christmas, easter, Chinese new year, the anniversary of cubecraft they should do a fun activity when in games you can find things related that look like heads but are related to it like for christmas it could be a present head and you get a reward for how many you destroy and if you get the top 5 in the server you get a bonus reward but you need to at least destroy 5 to get a reward
:):)
I hope you like this idea SSK101:cube_light:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I think there was an Easter event back then where you could find eggs in the lobbies and get some cool features once you get a lot (I wasn't there so I don't really know the exact details)

I would love to see this, it would be so much fun :D

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
yes there was but it was only in the spawn in lobby so it wasn't much of an adventure

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I think there was an Easter event back then where you could find eggs in the lobbies and get some cool features once you get a lot (I wasn't there so I don't really know the exact details)

I would love to see this, it would be so much fun :D
They also had a pumpkin hunt at Halloween and a present hunt at Christmas. I joined in August 2015 so I don't know what happened before that. (That was when Lucky Islands and Money Walls came out)

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
true but they should make it so that its like you get game ranks and buffs when ur in lobbys like you can get fun gadgets and things like that

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
They could add this back to future events. It is a +1 for me! This would be loved by everyone!

Cheers.
~OrbitFlash

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I know that Cubecraft does events for special events, but we just have not had any events come up yet.

yes there was but it was only in the spawn in lobby so it wasn't much of an adventure
The reason they do it in the main hub is because they usually get a new hub or an altered hub for the event. This also allows it to be centralized and still enjoyable to get all the rewards.

true but they should make it so that its like you get game ranks and buffs when ur in lobbys like you can get fun gadgets and things like that
They do give gadgets during these events, but they do not give ranks.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
They do a thing like that in the lobby during festivals where they have like presents/eggs or whatever and you get a limited edition reward for finding all of them.

Sometimes during major events like Christmas they create an exclusive game and the person with the most wins will receive a high rank, and then the runners up will get lower items/ranks.

Reactions: BritneySpears
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom